Reviews for On His Behalf
rin916 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Yup yup that was cute. And so what if Dawn was the one who cured Maylene. In FF world everyone has made Paul out to be a mute ass well I am kinda watching the episodes.. all the D/P episodes (I have never seen em before) and the boy actually talks quite a bit. Meh people and there interpretations :D Great job!
Hiidora chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It was cute. Sadly there are about literally NO CurtainShipping Fan-fictions on this site. I was really interested in reading this, sadly it was short and didn't have any really cute scenes in it, but I thought it was well acted, Paul is always such a jackass.

I thought Maylene was as I expected her to be on the inside, and I like how you did Reggie as well! I'd definitely give this a 7/10! I wonder if you'll make more Reggie and Maylene?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wierd. The story is wierd.

But dont feel bad though, nobody said that wierd is bad :) LOLOLOL

Keep up the wierd ;) work kiddo!
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
It was not that bad. It was sweet and me me feel warm reading it.
CrazyYanmega chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I very much enjoy curtainshipping. It is one of my most favorite ships! please write more like this. there are very few CurtainShipping fics out there.
high improbability chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed this earlier! I've read this story like, thrice and was still too lazy to hit the review button! Now I regret it: this story was adorable!
Rebel Energy not signed in chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I loved this story and the pairing I just watched the ep today and well they were kinda sweet so I was loving it. Thanks for the great read!
Roark chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
It's so cute! :) It wasn't bad at all!
Suwamoto chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
YAY! CurtainShipping! I love it -

It's kinda cute, although I nearly asked myself if Sumomo could like Shinji as well (lol, I'm weird xD")

Nice fic x3~
Contest3Ribbon chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aww this is kyute ;) i luv reijixsumomo

hope u write more soon :)