Reviews for Friendships and Memories
cinewardy chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
beautiful story :) i almost tearing up! great job, author ;)
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 19 . 11/4/2010
All the flashbacks to their memories are so sweet and wonderful. I love how you interjected them into the flow of the story. It really made the last line about the present, past, and future hit home.

I am going to look into your other story now as well. Thank you for writing this one. It definitely made my day.
Midnight Equinox chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
aww this story is amazing and sweet! 3 i love it
alycaly chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
Wow, what a perfect ending! I really loved it.
alycaly chapter 17 . 12/27/2009
Ooh, definitely a good cliffhanger ending to the chapter. I am so glad I only have to click to the next chapter to know how it goes! You've definitely done an excellent job at making the character's emotions realistic and easy to relate to.
alycaly chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
Aw man, I was really hoping Edward would realize and profess his love for Bella during their trip!
alycaly chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
I am really liking this story so far! I mean, it really really sucks that Edward is engaged to another girl, but I am still holding out hope! :)
Debussy's Melody chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Sweet chapter. I am sure I'll love your story :)
Vinegar and Roses chapter 19 . 10/10/2009
I love it. Just... Edward didn't sleep with Lucy, right? Never mind. Anyway, its really good. Just that I doubt Edward would really think that way, just before the wedding. Thats all. Keep writing!
K-cullen13 chapter 19 . 7/2/2009
THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD :D LOVED IT AMAZING. So glad they are together now.. :P
FindingLoveInWonderland chapter 19 . 3/21/2009
well, i liked this story

except i kinda felt bad for Lucy

i also thought you missed some parts

but oth than that i like it!
Dollybigmomma chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
This was a really great story. I love how you developed your plot and kept the suspense up until the last minute! Hey, if you ever need beta help, pm me. I enjoy your style!
mimi2637 chapter 11 . 2/6/2009
I know what you mean by the twilight depression. I really don't know what to do with myself since the series ended. I really do like this fic. Edward confuses me with everything he does towards Bella until I read his POV lol. I can't wait to see how it is going to end!
SugarSweet21 chapter 19 . 1/28/2009
Aww...the ending is so great! actually the whole story was great, thanx!
ifairyu chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
aw. i am literally crying right now! AWESOME AND CUTE STORY!