Reviews for Saviour
the last time chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Of course you're not predictable *patronising smile* haha you NEED to continue this, I love it! I've been looking for -good- cynical-ish fanfics for HP and I like to think that I've -finally- found one :) keep it up, I love it so far!
Twylyte chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hehe. A well written little parody. I'd like to see how this Harry dealt with the Dursley's. "The Dursley's would have loved nothing more than to lock the little baby in the cupboard under the stairs, but baby Harry, who didn't like the Dark, simply broke out." It'd be a grand and thrilling tale of how Harry grew up completely in charge of the Dursley household, simply due to his physical abilities. And of course, he would think this was completely normal... At least, until he got to school... Mwahahaha!

I would very much enjoy seeing this continued sometime.

-Twy
sm1982 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Beautiful story.

Hope there is more to come.

Please update soon.

Keep up the great work.
phantombrick chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
If you write it I will read it.
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
HAHAH good 1 updat
Cremello chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Love it! Please continue!
Chocofreakazoid chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
hmm... interesting and mildly funny
Brackets chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I think I may be in love. With your humour. (This story works well as a one-shot, by the way, I don't think you need to continue it.)

-Brackets
KashmirObsessed chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Meh... didn't find it hilarious. Worth a chuckle or two, though, and I'll read future chapters if you write them. The Fed-Ex part was funny.

K.O.