Reviews for A Dime A Dozen
Pink Hair and Roses chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Moar? Plz?
Pink Hair and Roses chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I really love this story so very much, even unfinished. I hope the writer's block lets up soon and you can finish it. It is really fantastic and I would love to see how it ends. 3
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Found this today after rewatching "Ex-file". Hope you find the time to work on it again. I think it's the only McAbby fix from that episode.
scubagurl22 chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Loving this and I REALLY want to know what's up with the letter!
Mandy I Am chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Please don't give up on this. It's a wonderful story. I'd love to see if McGee will finally see the error in his thinking and properly apologize to Abby.

Writer's block is a pain and I know that all too well lately. Eventually, the desire will come back. :)
Pink Hair and Roses chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Plea-hee-hee-hee-hease write more!
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
This story is spectacular! I love it! please i'm begging you to right the next chapter I'm dying to know what happens :)
GrangerousLiaisons chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Really good story! I notice that it's been quite a while since you've updated, but I really hope you decide to continue at some point.
kalicious chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Good job. :)
mainestreet chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh wow I really like the opening for this, just what the Doctor... I mean, Duckie ordered ;)

It's from McGee's perspective, for one thing! This is wonderful! :) I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it!
chelsea1234 chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
Oh No! There's no more. How will I know what happened? Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Oh! I hope this mess is fixable! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Good ole Tony will figure out what Tim's thinking I hope. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Oh! Stupid nurse should have told him about meeting Abby! Poor McGee. Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
I'm really loving this story. Thanks :)