Reviews for Shadow of Rain
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/21
treanna14 chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
[PLZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE!]
Madame X chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Oh my GOD... Will you just find the seal already! You are KILLING ME HERE!
pc's hate P.C chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Well…it's later… and it's much…soooooooooo, chapter? :3
kushina81 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Please update soon!
J chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Update soon, please? :)
Shinigami Merchant chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This story is amazing. The update speed is a little slow but the length of chapters and the plot developement more than make up for it. I really like the dynamic that you have between Minato and Naruto its so natural and sweet.
Just a guess here but the client that Ijin has lined up to purchase Ame is either Danzo or Orochimaru, but thats just my theory.
I can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon
Uberlemming chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Interesting start to a story, but I find Blight's idea terminally stupid. IF such an illegal network exits in Konoha, Konoha will almost certainly known of it, even if they do nothing to try and get rid of it (better the evil you know and all that) and I would find it much more believable if Blight knew that the authorities knew of Yami but did nothing. Blight must be batshit insane to think that, should it ever be discovered that Ame is the 4th's son he will live, rather the 4th will tear Yami to pieces around Blight's ugly little head to get to his son.

I just find something like Yami existing in secret ridiculous where there are so many loyal to konoha who might find their way there and report back, even if they have left the service of their village officially. Deciet and syping are part of the ninja world, there are huge networks of informants that Jiraiya maintains, and unless Yami is completely self sufficient and has no contact with the world above, it will be known about.
Afiana Arch chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
How cuute! XD
Ame (or should I say Naruto) is soo adorable! The reaction from both minato and naruto is overwhelming. The story issoo unique. And poor ame TT
What's gonna happen next? I wanna know! Please update as soon as possible