Reviews for Shadow of Rain
Please update soon!
J chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Update soon, please? :)
Shinigami Merchant chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
This story is amazing. The update speed is a little slow but the length of chapters and the plot developement more than make up for it. I really like the dynamic that you have between Minato and Naruto its so natural and sweet.
Just a guess here but the client that Ijin has lined up to purchase Ame is either Danzo or Orochimaru, but thats just my theory.
I can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon
Uberlemming chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Interesting start to a story, but I find Blight's idea terminally stupid. IF such an illegal network exits in Konoha, Konoha will almost certainly known of it, even if they do nothing to try and get rid of it (better the evil you know and all that) and I would find it much more believable if Blight knew that the authorities knew of Yami but did nothing. Blight must be batshit insane to think that, should it ever be discovered that Ame is the 4th's son he will live, rather the 4th will tear Yami to pieces around Blight's ugly little head to get to his son.

I just find something like Yami existing in secret ridiculous where there are so many loyal to konoha who might find their way there and report back, even if they have left the service of their village officially. Deciet and syping are part of the ninja world, there are huge networks of informants that Jiraiya maintains, and unless Yami is completely self sufficient and has no contact with the world above, it will be known about.
Afiana Arch chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
How cuute! XD
Ame (or should I say Naruto) is soo adorable! The reaction from both minato and naruto is overwhelming. The story issoo unique. And poor ame TT
What's gonna happen next? I wanna know! Please update as soon as possible
Reaper Nanashi chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
It was definitely a quality chapter. I can now rest easy knowing Ame/Naruto is safe with his daddy. God forbid Blight or Ijin or anyone else abduct him; Minato would be on the war path like THAT.

You know what I think you need? I think maybe you need a beta. Because I really don't see anything particularly wrong with your dialogue or plot or even how you're going about expressing them. It seems to me that you just need someone you can ask questions, bounce ideas off of, and then send your work to for a quick grammar cleanup so you can stop worrying that it's awful. Because it isn't. It's GOOD. It's one thing if you're busy with life, but if you're hesitating simply because you don't feel confident about your writing, that's a horrible reason to quit (especially because it's a needless concern)!

—RN (LS)
Uzugaki chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Read it in one sitting.. o_O
time-twilight chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Great chapter! am made up minato found out for sure that naruto is his son. when is naruto going to meet sasuke and itachi. and I can't wait for minato to shut down the underground and he can keep naruto then without anyone trying to take naruto off him and live in peace. and is naruto also going to meet gaara and become friends with him I hope so. plz update soon and more often.
Viridian chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I was so happy - and then so sad.

I was really delighted to see this story updated-and we even got the revelations to both Minato and Ame, and moving moments of discovery. And then there's no more ;_;.

Well, I can understand the loss of inspiration and I too will hold out for a day in the future when maybe ongoing events in the manga will bring you back to this story. Thank you, at least, for giving us this very satisfying chapter. I won't even consider the ending a cliffhanger, because in the end, Minato's going to show them why it was a very, very bad idea to mess with the Fourth Hokage and his family.
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Nooooooooooo! *cries*
I love this story so much, that I don't even mind if it takes two years for each chapter. I remember that I started it a long time ago, but it's so awesome that I think about it when there aren't any new updates. Are you really not going to finish it? D:
KumikoSaitou chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
It's such a shame that you decided to end your story here, I was very excited when I discovered your story because it was written in such a good way and there aren't a lot of fanfics like that with Minato in them... I respect your decision but maybe you could think about it again because I think that this already good fic has the potential to become outstanding :)
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I was so excited when that I saw that you finally updated! I always believed that this story had this high quality beauty about it. No matter how many times I reread certain chapters (and I do that a lot, mind you), it never fails to give me a lot of emotions to deal with. You are very talented at this, of course.

I just had to review this one because this chapter was my favorite and it gave me the most to feel. In fact, I probably started bawling midway through. I'm not joking.

As happy as I am that Minato and Naruto were finally able to properly meet as father and son, a part of me hopes and wishes that you will be able to at least continue this in one more chapter that completely resolves the conflict with the Underground. However, that is not to say that I am not content with this result as well, it's just that I would prefer the former.

You are the one who makes the ultimate decision about this, and I will not pressure you, but if you do make the decision to end it here, I do agree that you should post the chapter notes you do have so that at least we will be able to see what would have happened.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your future endeavors and I will keep returning to reread Shadow of Rain for as long as I love it. (Which will most likely be always.)
kushina81 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I really like ur story! And i hope u post soon! But i was also hoping that they would start calling him naruto instead of ame
kirabook chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Loved it! As usual. XD I'm conflicted. I'm actually pretty content with how things are now that Minato and Ame(Naruto) know the truth. But then again, I wouldn't mind seeing what else you had planned. But... I think you should hold onto your notes and give yourself a grace period to truly decide whether you're going to drop it for good or just go on a hiatus, for years even. c8
PrettyQueen chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Omg! I was so excited when i saw you updated! I was literally shaking in my seat! And the chapter was amazing! Really, i think Minato and Naruto suffered from an emotional overload! It was just so cute and...kawaii! How Minato and naruto interacted was just plain heartwarming.*Sigh* unfortunately though i heard you're quitting (Well, not exactly quitting but, uhm...) this story...You know, i'd like to get on my knees now and beg of you to continue but, i can understand were you're coming from. it's not exactly easy being a student. And college? Wow, that's amazing! What do you study? But, i hope to eventually hear from you in the future! Take care and... (Oh, shit...Now I'm getting emotional. This story was truly AWESOME! Best story i've read up to now. And, honey, that's saying something. You are a wonderful author!) Wow, wasn't supposed to be this long...Well, anyways...

TTYLxox! :D!