Reviews for Starless
Rumsey chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Just not sure if the whole Malchior incident would be enough to push her over the edge that way. Kinda takes away from her character
Syd chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
I don't really like BBRae all that much, but I liked this. It was...a lot of things. I think I need to lie down after that emotional rollercoaster.
Viper5delta chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
This is well written, but feels incomplete. I feel like there should have been more interaction between raven and BB at the end.
chillbroswaggins chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
well hot damn that deserves more reviews. A
Sky-Angel14 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Awesome!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I was slightly befuddled at the actual events in the story, yet I thought that the real meaning was magical. Great story!
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Wow. That was intense. Well done!

This goes into Favorites.
The Cretan chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Best two-shot I've read.
GreenRock chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
It may have been only two chapters, but this was still a very enjoyable read. You ended it beautifully.

Not only do you - in my opinion - encapture BB and Rae characteristics brilliantly, but you allowed room for a lot of subtlety in their character which rounded off the story neatly and made it emotive at the same time.

Making references to some original flashbacks also gave the story plenty of merit and substance.

You should be proud to have made something as solemn and engaging as this short piece of prose.

Great Work.

:D
GreenRock chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Deep. Very deep.

If anything, you really do tap into a characters emotions brilliantly. When I read it, it does not seem false, contrived . . . it feels believable.

Making reference to the Malchior incident and how BB felt at the time links in perfectly with the nature of the story . . . and how you end this chapter is a neat little trick as an author; to invite the reader to stay with the story to see how it ends.

All in all, a good start and will hopefully conclude perfectly as well.

:D
Techno Skittles chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
That was really deep. . .and great
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OMG RAVEN DONT DIE! good story btw :)
DV chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
You scared the shit outta me. Fucking sweet! FUCKING AWESOME!HO-LY SHIT! Its like and explosion on paper.I WANT MORE!
Cylor chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Very good characterization and imagery. Nicely done.
Shadowfang901 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
i like it, the flashback fit the situation well, nice story