Reviews for A Mix of Both
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Hello. This is one of the most well-written pieces of writing I had read in a while. You would get so much more favorites and reviews if this wasn't a sensitive topic to many readers. I'm sorry that I most post this as anonymous, but I have reasons for that. Reasons I won't tell you. I loved the twisted feeling of every word I read. I loved 'Dance' for it was so well-written and beautifully twistedly amazing. Honestly, this kind of work is something few writers could achieve. It's obvious that you put in a lot of effort into this and I admire you for that. Farwell. -Anonymous
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Ikarishipping and a bad as well as a good way...
Maybe it's a mix of both...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Concerning that it came from the mind of someone, but well written at least...
EndlessDaydreams chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
one of the greatest stories ever! Loved it.
shinyumbreon chapter 6 . 11/20/2010

that was soooooo cool!

I loved it! It was kinda scary from time to time but still awesome!

And i love the way you write!XDDDDD(triple thumbs up!)
suicune95 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
um good story, it was very well written, but around chapters 4 and 5 i started feeling sick. Is that normal? Or is it just me? especially the end of 5.
Not An AuthorandReader No More chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
this is really ...weird.. no offense
happycucumber chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I've only read the first chapter so far, and I have one thing to say: Do NOT take this down! From just this introduction I can see how well written it is, and I've been waiting to an Ikarishipping fanfic where Paul wasn't totally OOC. This is great!

(And don't worry, this stuff floats around everyone's head, only a few people actually admit it.)
earlymorninglight12 chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Um...a little too violent?

Kahtita chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Now this is dark. And a good story.
Cerulean City chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Wow, that was totally awesome! Mainly because it was IC Ikarishipping. Really! That was great.

I loved both the style of the prose and how each of the characters "danced" around each other in that game. You nailed them. Honestly, I've always thought that Dawn liked it rough. And Paul wouldn't give anything...stunningly perfect. Every bit of it.

Great job, Q. I can't wait to read more, even though you don't want me to. -pinches cheek-

Au revoir, my leetl were-wolf~

Grassy Leaves chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Oh wow. That was great! That was truly amazing, and dark, and intense, and the short sentences! I love them. But real love, not the broken twisted kind... You're really good at the short sentences! *sigh* You make it look so easy.

If I was half as good a writer as you, I'd have won a ribbon or something. .

Just to sum, you did a great job and it's going on my favorites!

And I've never ever liked Ikarishipping. Ever. I despise the shipping, but this story made me love it! It's so evil... xP

Great job again!

Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
I love you, and I love your story. It's hot. Like seriously, it's hot. It's hot tamale train worthy. Just the detail, even with the staccattoness of it all. Whoa, I just killed the Italian language. Point is, it's hot and I love it.
Pippy Pika chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Awesome. It actually squicked me when Ash got involved, oddly enough. I just can't picture that boy having sex...(lawls, and then I write sex scenes with him. Go figs.) But yes, this was pretty awesome.
I Have Disappeared chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
I actually fell in love with this story. It rocks. No other writer would write a story like this. Bet you feel pretty happy. :) I LOVE twisted stories. This is one of them.

-Pwnful Chaotic Dork