Reviews for Harry Potter and the Breath of Life
omh666 chapter 19 . 5/27
damn. that's quite a chapter. Can't wait to see more.
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 3/10
LOVE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
jupimako chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Hmmmmm. I liked this, but it was quite confusing and erratic. I really want to know what happens next, so I hope you continue it someday.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
awesome more please
werd me chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
it has been a long time since this was last updated...
discb chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
Why do I get the feeling if you ever come back to this Harry wouldn't make it to year 7?
Sora'ivin chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
boring. your introduction of the gods as the embodiment of human concepts has become boring and they're also incredibly weak for gods. i
EleBell chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Me again :) Personally, I can't tell that much of a difference between the two styles of writing you mentioned but it is nice to get little glimpses of what everyone is doing at the same time. Maybe a more focused, yet disjointed format (as you described) for most chapters, then use this style for the more important chapters to wind up the thrill and suspense? Not that you need any advice on how to keep a reader on the edge of their seat the whole time. :) :) I meant to review each chapter separately but before I knew it I looked and was already on the third chapter! You are wonderful, keep it up. 3
EDelta88 chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
I am so hopelessly confused at this point... it started out well but this story has become so incoherent that it no longer makes any sense.
GreekDefender chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
I really liked the first one and this one lives up to the first one. Hope this gets finished.
SanAlphaTau chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I think you mean person not tense. or maybe pronoun. anyway epic story hope it continues to be awesome.
NyaaMe0w chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
A great story. I hope you come back and finish it one day.
Impstar chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
A very intense. story, there aren't a lot that can tire me from just reading them. I believe your story is amazing, and sincerely hope that you will continue to update this story.
MrsThePoint chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
Ah, but he didn't say he was going to kill her!
deleted2012 chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
Please finish this story!