Reviews for The Godfather
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
... This needs to have more... I would LOVE to read what happens at the ceremony!
marshmallow jam chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Pure Genius ]
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
nice, but it feels really unfinnished
cloudyseph08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
omgsh! I want to see him in the church! that would be great! I really like how you kept Alucard pretty well in character. Very well written. I like most of what I have read of your work so far. Keep up the good work!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
OMG! This is so brilliant. I know you probably haven't thought further the first chapter, but maybe you could continue the story. It would be marvellous just imagining Alucard in a church and the father of the child being all nervous while the mother is oblivious XD
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
:D Alucard is so totally going to go pedo-bear on her when she's old enough. _ lol.
Juice Box Hero chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
It was an offer Alucard couldn't refuse. XD
Tankred chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Ae c'mon, this carries HUGE potential! Can't just leave it as a one-shot, I so wanna see what kind of girl she'll be having grown up with a vampire for a godfather.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
u have GOT to keep this going! it is absolutley an amazing concept that is full of original luster! :)
KurrydaJellydonut chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
LOL XD! Haha, maybe Alucard WILL eat the baby...hrm...
dark night chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Alucard as a Godfather...that is certainly new...but because it is so bizarre, I'm sure he will take it seriously.

I'm sure he'll make the most special Godfather of all!
Meng-4-2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
LOL, Alucard as a godfather. When I read the title, I thought of Alucard in mob-boss attire XD.

And congratulations on your niece's baptism and your, um, godmother-ing.
Edowen chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This was very different. To bad it only a oneshot I would have loved to read more. Very good job. Thanks for writing it.
kyothecat chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Interesting request for a vampire. I'm curious how the baptism will go now.

Congrats on becoming a godmother!
MegFallow chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Congrats! I am sure you will make a wonderful godmother...as for Alucard...LMAO! Its frightening to think about.

A pity its a one-shot I would have loved to see how the baptism goes with Alucard as a godfather. Or even taking part in the ceremony in a church. Awesome job!