Reviews for The Gate's Ultimatum
Diamond126100 chapter 32 . 4/5
I've reread so many times the past 2 years and I really hope you can finish it. I know life gets in the way of writing but I hope you'll get back to it eventually. Great work!
Danru chapter 32 . 3/28
I've been reading your stories since I found them in 2010, they've gotten me through the death of my mother, my husband's work accident ( I reread all of them while we spent a week in the hospital) and the stress and happiness of moving across the country and buying a home. I never review and for that I apologize - it's selfish of me to take and not give back so I'm reviewing my favorite story in hopes you might finish it. I also want you to know how much these stories mean to me - when ever I'm stressed I come back to them and I want to thank you for that!

I hope all is well! (And hope your kitchen gets finished soon!)
mshinoda chapter 1 . 3/27
great story, so fluffyI'd love to see the end
Anonymous Person chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
I've really got to wonder is there is such a thing as a "taboo" topic among these guys? So far, everything is fair game.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Great plot and chapter
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I love this story! Please end it, I would love to read what happens next.
YokuMiya chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
Ok so I love this story and I'm pretty sure I know what the Gate wants ed to figure out but when are you gonna update so I can find out Q.Q this story needs continued!
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
great fic
DreamersSymphony chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
update please! this is one of the RoyEd stories that could make me smile reading!
Ally D chapter 32 . 11/27/2013
I absoultely love this story. I've read it over twenty times and I can't stop but I have to know what happens . Plz finish this story Don't leave me hanging man ! I also love all your other stories too your my favorite Royed author ever!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 30 . 8/23/2013
Wonderful chapter, I loved it!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
Ohmygod this was the best chapter ending in the entire world. Loved it!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
Haha, this was a fantastic chapter. Hilarious.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
Wonderful chapter, I enjoyed it immensely!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Amazing chapter, I loved ittt!