Reviews for The Gate's Ultimatum
Neenabluegirl chapter 29 . 9/7/2009
Wonderful chapter, very nice. Made me want a massage though. I'm glad you finally updated , I'd been missing you story. I really love reading the interactions between Roy, Ed and Daphne. It's hilarious.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 29 . 9/7/2009
LOL Woot! Great chapter!
GreedxEd chapter 29 . 9/7/2009
\o/! You need to write Ed wearing the uniform semeing Roy now (and raymond and Greed also XD) But yes, Ed in the uniform is all kinds of yummyiness *_* ANd breakign the rules.. they are so wicked XDD
StargateNerd chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
Metallic superiority XD And Al definitely ~will~ kick major ass if necessary, with his superior metallic alchemy XDD
StargateNerd chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Oh Gods...*chortle* Rabbits. *maniacal giggling*
Allyssianne chapter 28 . 9/6/2009
Very sappy... aw! In a good way. When's Ed going to realize that the Gate is just one big sappy romantic? At least where he is concerned...I look forward to your next update, soon please.
Shae-shae 17 chapter 28 . 9/4/2009
I really love your story and enjoy reading every juicy chapter. I really love the Ed and Roy pairing, personally they make the cutest couple ever. I really love Roy's mom too. I hope that you will kindly put another chapter out soon. If this story stops where it's at now because you didn't get enough reviews then I will possibly go on a rampage! :(
amiegirl17 chapter 28 . 8/22/2009
great story I am really enjoying it so far, please post the next chapter soon!
Bloody Winged chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
So, last review for now... and as you can see, I actually started to read a WIP *headdesks* WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? XD

But honestly, I love this story :D I love how dense Ed is especially XD It's sappy but it still stays interesting :D And WINRY! *rolls around laughing* Damn, that woman together with Al... I thought I would *die* laughing at parts XD God, please NEVER lose your humor, the world would be a much sadder place to be... These stories of yours just crack me up again and again XD And then Daphne came back and I was like \o/ YES! XD I also read your first cut-out scene (not the second yet though, because I didn't feel like reading pron XD And yes, that can actually happen with me :P) and woman, don't you ever say again that you can't write lemons! Damn, that was *GOOD*! If you want I can show you some real bad lemons, then maybe you would see that you're a whole other class. So really, don't worry about that ~.

So... and now I'll have to wait until there will be another chapter to this *sulks* Please try to update? ;; You know how I get if I don't get regular updates XD *huggles you and gives you some more cookies* :D
AnimeAddic5 chapter 28 . 8/13/2009
This is an AWSOME story! Your an AMAZING writer! I hope to read more of this story sometime soon!
Kokiiru-kun chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
I actually googled 'ten commandments of writing smutty literature' and to my absolute shock, it exists. 0-o'
seriousconversation chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
what can I say to fully convey my reaction to your story? Um... I know! I LOVE YOU! Oh my god, I wish you could see my face while I'm reading! I pretty much have this smirky/smile thing going on and I'm laughing so much! You have no idea how hard it was to keep my laughing quiet. You have also succeeded in making me extremely hungry seeing as I was so wrapped up in this that I didn't have time for food. update soon so I don't DIE of curiosity! please?
Kaze no Himitsu chapter 28 . 7/13/2009

Love

Bye

Rigia
j.prievjovak chapter 28 . 6/25/2009
I am in love with this story- As I am with all of your stories. D: But I specifically love this one because of the first chapter.

Hilarious first-chapters good for me. What actually got me was the 'Al, why are the clouds gone?' 'We died. -cackles- / We just kinda went BOOM!' It was great, really. 3 Keep it up.
vrukalakos chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
You're killing me! Please, update soon lol. I know, I know, I pretty much say that to all your stories, but they're good! Ok...I'll go now
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »