Reviews for The Gate's Ultimatum
8765434567 chapter 28 . 6/9/2009
awe. the fluff in this chapter was wonderful!

and i'm sorry your computer is acting up. i know how that is. i hope it starts working for you again.
TwilightWolf79 chapter 28 . 6/7/2009
Oh... My... Gosh! You are such a wonderful writer, I just started reading The Gates Ultimatum last night and I liked it so much, I stayed up all night reading it. I would've reviewed earlier but, I fell asleep next to my laptop after I finished reading chapter twenty eight in the story because it was so good. I can't wait till you update again!

I've also started reading your other story called Return to Amestris and I've got to say in both the stories The Gates Ultimatum & Return to Amestris that the characters are spot on! No lie! You keep Roy & Ed very close to their personality's & same goes to rest of the other characters to. And I don't say that very often here on . So your A-okay in my book meaning your a very gifted Authoress and I mean it.

I also will be reviewing Return to Amestris when I get done reading it which might be tonight If I pull an all- nighter Haha which I probably will. Anyway as I said before I hope you update soon! So Have a great day & Keep on being that Spectacular Authoress that I know you are!

Sincerely,

Twilight

P.S. Just for the sake of criticism your spelling & grammar is great!
moonstone glows chapter 28 . 6/7/2009
ROFLMAO! Ed and Roy are evil, lol. Brilliant update, love the way they were with the ankle biters, humm, is that a patter of little adopted feet we hear in their future?

Nature song-*snort* I don't know how Roy held back, but I definitely would have toasted that guide's ass, and I don't mean the four legged one, lol.
watergoddesskasey chapter 28 . 6/6/2009
awesome!
efioa-s chapter 28 . 6/6/2009
Ooh God, I love Daphne. She has a strange sense of humor. I wish she was my mom (even though i love my mother very much! -mother standing over shoulder breathing fire down back-)

That innuendo was so wrong that it's actually funny. God I burst out laughing in the middle of the night after reading it. My mother thought I just having an unusually funny dream.

Post up soon, can't wait for the next chapter!

-wsa
raiTonight29 chapter 28 . 6/6/2009
An amusing chapter! I can't help but grin up to the end. Ed and Roy are pretty much funny and... er... perverted... but that's what males them adorable! -hoots- Please update soon!
MARYLOVER chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
So now Daphne is leaving soon and things would finally move to the main plot? sorry, I really like Roy's mom amd her appearance made the main pairing to know each other more and for us to know that too, but I'm still waiting for the Gate and its ultimatum...
GreedxEd chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
XD Roy totally did it XD He's at fault for everything. And that song.. it's scary XD This chapter was so cute
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
LOL...LOVE IT! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! JA NE AND GOOD LUCK! ]]
White Mage Koorii chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the laugh. I hadn't realized how much I needed one as of late.

Sorry to hear that your latops acting up. Mine has been today as well, though mostly just the YIM program. It wouldn't open until I restarted. Bleh.

The Roy's are being very devious today it seems. Yours is pulling pranks on his mum and mines plotting country conquering with his Ed. -chuckles.-

I laughed myself silly this entire chapter. So, again, thank you for the update!

As always, I can't wait for more.
egg10rru chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
oh lawl. I honestly hope she ends up with blue hair too! xD
DA123456789 chapter 28 . 6/5/2009
Lol! The whole chapter was hillirous! Can't wait for Daphne to find out about the blue hair dye!
elementsofcreation chapter 27 . 6/1/2009
M hot spring! We need an extra livejournal cutscene for that!

Daphnes having fun, and making money at the same time Shes so cool I wonder if the gates planning on talking to Roy, that would be amusing XD
moonstone glows chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
ROFLMAO! I can well beleive all of the staff wanted to go looking for those two. Shame they would have only found them asleep *g*. They're so cute, lol.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 27 . 5/24/2009
aww it's so sweet! I totally love this story.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »