Reviews for The Gate's Ultimatum
Leviathan of the Skies chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
whoot! a new fic from Windy! can't wait to read more! :D

and Roy looks very hot in his uniform, i'm glad Ed agrees~! :)

tee was here. :)
Shini-666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aw...Roy is so cute...

Unless my tired mind skipped over it...I noticed a lack of rank mentioned. Granted Roy was there on an off day but I wonder if he's climbed any ranks while Ed and Al were away...

Other than that...well you've got me hooked again.
Chanberry chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Oh, this is a cool idea! Edward's dealing with the Gate again, lol...
GreedxEd chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i like. and i also like what the gate did. and how al thought they were dead. let me know when to hit roy in this story for doing something stupid, since he mostly likely will XD
LS animal lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great Start! I love the loopy Al and Ed in the beginning. The whole "Gate in Ed's head" idea reminds me a lot of BeautifulFiction's story Babylon (I'm not trying to imply that you copied it, I was just making a comparison) Keep up the good work, and I'll looking forward to the next chapter of Believe In Me.
anmbcuconnfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
So the Gate is a sentient being with a weird sense of humor... hehe I like it! I also like concussed Elric brothers, they're quite funny. Aside from a few grammatical errors, this story seems to be very entertaining! Great job! See you in the next chapter (I hope.. darn these restrictions)!
Synneofthesun chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow. I don't think I've ever read a fic where the gate plays match maker. So, you get points for being origonal!

Great chapter!

Please up-date soon!
FreshwaterRain chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Bah, you've done it again! Can't wait to read more.
roarargh chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
sigh...i feel so special - i'm a regular reader of your fanfics! you are my first regular author! i usually don't like people's many ideas, but yours - i love them all. this is one is great especially.

Quotes I loved from this:

“Holy fucksickles!”

“Eloquent as always.”

“Died… hmm. That was a rather spectacular car crash we were in.” Edward mused slowly, his thoughts were becoming clearer. In the process, his ability to speak with more success

“We just kinda went BOOM!” Al giggled and stared up at the blue sky.

“Boom.” Ed agreed with a rather silly smile. “I think we have concussions.”

“The dead don’t have concussions.” Al retorted sensibly.

“Do they have addled wits?”

XD

I'm going to keep reading this, no matter how often (crosses fingers) or irregularly you post here.

thank you so much for being such a great author and letting us internet people read your stuff *hug*
J Plash chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Haha, this is already hilarious. The Gate. Oh, The Gate. My days are half a day or so offset from yours so I get update confused :P I was, however, very pleased to see a new story! And this is so far thoroughly enjoyable :)

Oh, and this line is just too classic for words...

The Gate: "Roy looks rather good in that uniform."

Edward: "Yes-hang on!"

Fabulous :P
Paon chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i like the concept and the first chapter so far but the gate is very ooc. However, i think that any way you write the Gate it would turn out OOC because it never spoke in the anime. i guess it could be a kind yet twisted being.
QuitexSoul chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ed and Al sound so freakin high in the beginning O.o

lol and Ed is an idiot. i mean come on,

SERIOUSLY?

cool story cant wait to read more!

_
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Gotta love that Gate.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
OOH! That Gate is sneaky! Making Ed realize on his own that Roy and him are the reason for Ed to stay. It would really suck that if at the end of the story, right before they openly admit their feelings, that Ed was pulled back to the other side. Maybe that could be a nightmare or something that prompts Ed to tell Mustang...? *wink* XD

Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41