Reviews for The Gate's Ultimatum
Pinksakura200 chapter 32 . 4/5/2012
Gosh... I started reading this like last week then stopped a few chapters in cause I couldn't stand it... I continued it again and I just couldn't stop reading! It's so awesome! I must have had a headache when I started not to appreciate it. Keep up with your fantastic work.
CelestialSummers chapter 32 . 3/18/2012
Please update this soon! I love ur writing and you've helped me corrupt my impresionable younger twin sis to slash!
Rawr chapter 32 . 2/4/2012
Hey! Please update again. I understand it's a pet project, but you hadn't updated this in FOREVER! (Not meant as rude yelling.) I would very much appreciate it if you did update.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
lol, Moofang makes him sound like a vampiric cow.
twiztidchick666 chapter 32 . 9/14/2011
Are you ever going to update?
layania chapter 20 . 3/31/2011
OMG! the gate is a yaoi fangirl. XD
Reisha Talli-Grrrl chapter 32 . 1/11/2011
this one may be a pet project, but its a damn good one. very well writtten. your ability to lighten the serious atmospher with emotion and hilarity never ceases to amaze me, o Great Author-bow-

love the stories. keep it up!
sheadwobsessedgmail.com chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
(Thats my email if you want to reply please XD)

Roy and Ed are ao adorable! You are such a great writer. Will you write the banter for MY book PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE! Hee Hee
EmInArEvOl chapter 32 . 12/30/2010
Oh Lordie Lord! This is just awesome! Sigh... I just WISH there were more of this kind of fanfictions out there
inuv5 chapter 32 . 12/20/2010
This is really good. I especially love Roy's mother. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Serenity-moon1 chapter 32 . 12/12/2010
I am so glad I was able to find this story once again. I came across it long ago and followed it when it was updated and then somehow lost the link to it. I am very happy to see that it is still being continued and I cannot wait to see how everything plays out in the end with the Gate.

I also enjoy how you manipulate the two characters so well and can not wait to read more of them together in the future.

Keep up the amazing work and try not to get discouraged when someone gives a bad review.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Hes Furuir isnt he! *points at him*

Now shut up ed and ride that Mustang like a pony like you want to!

Sorry. Fan moment.

~Noah
Batsutousai chapter 32 . 11/2/2010
I'm *finally* going through my back-log of un-read updates. Probably read SĂȘl Euraidd next, then Gate's Edge. (Oh, I am *so* far behind... *eye roll*)

Loved this chapter. Sad to see Daphne go, but Ed and the Gate are always funny. (Also, Ed's comment about being a shrimp. OMGSPAZZ! XD)
Wanderer of Souls and Light chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
I love this story, I do. And I'm not half-way through with the chapters that are up! :D

...Why does Roy's mother have my exact name? D: That's scary. Especially how she acts like... well, an older, more 'dignified' me.
major ed groupie chapter 32 . 10/18/2010
Fan girl squeal yea more chapters coming! So is this going to be like a Beuty and the Beast thing you know love and be loved in return? I'm curious to know what does Roy get Ed for his birthday? Does he propose to Ed before the month is up? Has Ed already 'shown' The Gate a reason to stay?

Please write more I need answers to my questions.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »