Reviews for Spiral
Raenyx chapter 9 . 9/13
I just realized that I never reviewed after you updated (also, an actual update, woohoo!).

Mysterious headaches and strange feelings...the plot thickens... Also Nasir is being his sneaky self, haha. I wonder if Jill will inadvertently spill the beans, though I doubt it. And it looks like Soren will miss the meeting with Kurth and friends...but hopefully not? :D

Please continue this! There's so few good Soren centric fics. I can't wait to read more!
ApatheticGamer chapter 9 . 9/10
I just found this story and I really like it! Please continue!
I really liked this chapter as well as your story it is the best soren fanfic I have read so far. I really hope you continue writing I can't wait for more story development. Soren is my favourite fire emblem character and I love to read good fanfic about him.
i-have-a-jar-o'-dirt chapter 9 . 7/13
This is one of my favorite stories, please continue.
That was kinda chapter.
NJ7009 chapter 9 . 6/12
I'd love a continuation! This story is really great so far!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/22
I'm wondering just how long Soren will be able to keep his identity as the Prince of Daein hidden. It's only a matter of time before they finally run into someone that knows and tells. Nasir probably does know, but is most likely keeping that information in his back pocket just in case he needs to use it later.
Ahaha ! No problem, we can wait.
...6 years seriously ? That what it took ? Huh, that's a long time.
Oh dear, when i recived the alet i was frowning because i really didnt remember what this was about... it is nice to see an update after so long; hopefully the next update will be ready a lot sooner.
NostalgicFool chapter 9 . 2/17
Ah! I'm so happy to see an update on this story! Thank you so much for returning to this. Now to dust off my Tellius games again...
SeleneRaven1999 Specter 8 chapter 9 . 2/17
Absolutely incredible! I just started reading your story today and I have got to say, you are absolutely dreaming amazing! I'm glad that you wrote this amazing Soren Fanfic! It's really hard to find a good one. And it fills me with joy to see that you have updated, literally an hour and half after I first started reading this. I really, really hope you continue with this story! It's really, really good! Not a single character is OOC. The way you have written this, I would think that this was actually part of the game! It's that incredible! And I hope you keep up the amazing work! But don't push yourself too hard. Take all the time you need, I'm just happy to know that you are most likely continuing this story :)

Take care! Have a good one!

SeleneRaven1999 Specter 8, out!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Hey, it was a nice story !
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
bleh i hate Izuka, if he was real i would've beaten the crap out of him no questions ask, i mean i would do it after what he had done to those poor laguz! *sigh* anyways great story and i going to be lazy in reviewing but i think this story is great! XD
The Sage of Spirits chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
“a killing edge blade” –Since it’s a proper name, Killing Edge

“Just call me Ike, alright? It still sounds to weird, especially coming from you.” –One, change ‘to’ to ‘too’ and second, LOL. XD

“Four new recruits, good amount of money...Ah! Rolf was the one who did the best? Remind me to give him something...” –Actually, I liked this part a lot. You never seem to hear anything about the MVP, so it’s nice to see.

“He wan't really one to talk” –wasn’t

“laguz a annoyed” –an

“The womans face” –woman’s

“Eventuall, they made” –Eventually

“Still on the bridge was Haar, even from here he could tell that the man was asleep.” –XD Was there any doubt?

“Boyd didn't look to convinced” –too

“He abrutly shook his arm” –Abruptly

Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but is your Spell Check broken, or don’t have one in the Application you use? n.n” *shot*

Did Zihark even join the group? I couldn’t tell. XO O_O

Good Luck.

SoS
The Sage of Spirits chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
"others attitude.” –others’

Heheh, gotta love Ranulf. :D

""we should probably stop by.” –Forgot the quotation mark at the end of this. Though you probably couldn’t tell… Check the fic itself to see what I mean. n.n’

"Ranulf coughed as the silence through the mercenaries thickened after several moments.” -I love you, Ranulf. lol XD

"Everyong nodded” –Everyone

"blocking there escape.” –Wrong ‘their’

"The flames struke him” –struck

Sephiran~

"I, Crimean Royal Knight, Fifth Platoon Captain Kieran will not stand for having such filth around our princess! No matter what kind of poisonous words you have said to brainwash them!” –Oh, Kieran, you insane man, who can resist your crazed charm?

"friends your making” –you’re

Heheh, can’t wait for Toha. *evil grin* Zelgy!

Good Luck.