Reviews for Spiral
SeleneRaven1999 Specter 8 chapter 8 . 7/13
Just came and reread this story. Was really interested in reading Fire Emblem fanfics again and yours is pretty much at the top of my list (Yours, Adriannu's, and PyroManiacNeko's are my top three favourites to read)

I figured that because I reread this that I should write another review for this story, which is exactly what I'm doing.

Please, please, please continue! This story is absolutely amazing and incredible! I really want to find out what happens next! The suspense is killing me! (Figuratively of course _' ) I can't wait for more! (Well, I mean I can...but you know what I mean ;) )

Normally I would write a bigger review than this but because it's late here and I have work in the morning, I'm going to have to cut this review short. Anyways, keep up the amazing work! Not just with this story but with all of your stories! You are an amazing author/writer! And never let anyone tell you otherwise. Keep up the epic work! But don't push yourself too hard, okay? Stay awesome! You rock!

Until later...

SeleneRaven1999 Specter 8, out!

P.S. I don't care how long the next chapter will take to make/come out, I'll just be grateful that you wrote it.

P.S. P.S. If you ever feel like or want a Beta Reader, I'm your girl. I would be more than happy to help out :)

Anyways, bye! Until the next update (or time that I decide to reread again _' )
Raenyx chapter 8 . 5/9
Are you thinking of continuing? I would love to read more!
RedArsenic chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
I want more!
Raenyx chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
I just realized that I never reviewed after you updated (also, an actual update, woohoo!).

Mysterious headaches and strange feelings...the plot thickens... Also Nasir is being his sneaky self, haha. I wonder if Jill will inadvertently spill the beans, though I doubt it. And it looks like Soren will miss the meeting with Kurth and friends...but hopefully not? :D

Please continue this! There's so few good Soren centric fics. I can't wait to read more!
ApatheticGamer chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I just found this story and I really like it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
I really liked this chapter as well as your story it is the best soren fanfic I have read so far. I really hope you continue writing I can't wait for more story development. Soren is my favourite fire emblem character and I love to read good fanfic about him.
AwesomeM chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
This is one of my favorite stories, please continue.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
That was kinda chapter.
NJ7009 chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
I'd love a continuation! This story is really great so far!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
I'm wondering just how long Soren will be able to keep his identity as the Prince of Daein hidden. It's only a matter of time before they finally run into someone that knows and tells. Nasir probably does know, but is most likely keeping that information in his back pocket just in case he needs to use it later.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
Ahaha ! No problem, we can wait.
...6 years seriously ? That what it took ? Huh, that's a long time.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
Oh dear, when i recived the alet i was frowning because i really didnt remember what this was about... it is nice to see an update after so long; hopefully the next update will be ready a lot sooner.
NostalgicFool chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
Ah! I'm so happy to see an update on this story! Thank you so much for returning to this. Now to dust off my Tellius games again...
SeleneRaven1999 Specter 8 chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
Absolutely incredible! I just started reading your story today and I have got to say, you are absolutely dreaming amazing! I'm glad that you wrote this amazing Soren Fanfic! It's really hard to find a good one. And it fills me with joy to see that you have updated, literally an hour and half after I first started reading this. I really, really hope you continue with this story! It's really, really good! Not a single character is OOC. The way you have written this, I would think that this was actually part of the game! It's that incredible! And I hope you keep up the amazing work! But don't push yourself too hard. Take all the time you need, I'm just happy to know that you are most likely continuing this story :)

Take care! Have a good one!

SeleneRaven1999 Specter 8, out!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Hey, it was a nice story !