Reviews for Spiral
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
bleh i hate Izuka, if he was real i would've beaten the crap out of him no questions ask, i mean i would do it after what he had done to those poor laguz! *sigh* anyways great story and i going to be lazy in reviewing but i think this story is great! XD
The Sage of Spirits chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
“a killing edge blade” –Since it’s a proper name, Killing Edge

“Just call me Ike, alright? It still sounds to weird, especially coming from you.” –One, change ‘to’ to ‘too’ and second, LOL. XD

“Four new recruits, good amount of money...Ah! Rolf was the one who did the best? Remind me to give him something...” –Actually, I liked this part a lot. You never seem to hear anything about the MVP, so it’s nice to see.

“He wan't really one to talk” –wasn’t

“laguz a annoyed” –an

“The womans face” –woman’s

“Eventuall, they made” –Eventually

“Still on the bridge was Haar, even from here he could tell that the man was asleep.” –XD Was there any doubt?

“Boyd didn't look to convinced” –too

“He abrutly shook his arm” –Abruptly

Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but is your Spell Check broken, or don’t have one in the Application you use? n.n” *shot*

Did Zihark even join the group? I couldn’t tell. XO O_O

The Sage of Spirits chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
"others attitude.” –others’

Heheh, gotta love Ranulf. :D

""we should probably stop by.” –Forgot the quotation mark at the end of this. Though you probably couldn’t tell… Check the fic itself to see what I mean. n.n’

"Ranulf coughed as the silence through the mercenaries thickened after several moments.” -I love you, Ranulf. lol XD

"Everyong nodded” –Everyone

"blocking there escape.” –Wrong ‘their’

"The flames struke him” –struck

Sephiran

"I, Crimean Royal Knight, Fifth Platoon Captain Kieran will not stand for having such filth around our princess! No matter what kind of poisonous words you have said to brainwash them!” –Oh, Kieran, you insane man, who can resist your crazed charm?

"friends your making” –you’re

Heheh, can’t wait for Toha. *evil grin* Zelgy!

jojobevco chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Good Chapter, can't wait to see what happens when Jill shows up as the ravens attack
Eienias20 chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
despite all at the end of the chapter i liked it

Soren really needed to get more attention in the game and the Black Knight kills everyone for me 5 times over :C

anyway another great chapter! :D
PyroManiacNeko chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
I like the idea of Mordecai and Soren being friends, and you did a good job of writing Mordecai. There were a few small mistakes in the chapter, but other than that it was super special awesome.
Adriannu255 chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Yay! Cool chapter! You wrote the Toha battle better than I did. Keep it up!
Trueblade Hinata chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
That's an awesome chapter!

It was funny to see Zihark ask for directions.

You got Mordecai right,and the convo between him and Soren was good!

I hope Ike will be 's not ready to fight the Black Knight!

This is great so far!

Keep up the good work and update soon!
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
Zelda Rockbell chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Aw I love Soren to bits x3 Even if he is a bastard xP

Mordecai is so adorable. Good chapter!

Update Soon!

ESR
Flinch-Hayward chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
It was a good chapter, don't worry about it! Much better than my midnight chapters, anyhow.

You're characterising Ranulf very well (which makes me happy). Any chance of Zihark becoming a more key character? He's one of my favourites. 3

I know all about crumbs in keyboards, oh boy...

And yes, abridged series is WIN. And thank you for mentioning me (it made me squee and feel important).
The Sage of Spirits chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Eh, time isn't that much of an issue. (Seeing that I'm reviewing late regardless... *shifty eyes*)

Yeah, I don’t think that they ever tell you how much paperwork Soren actually gets.

I love Soren. Cold and tactful as ever.

With the whole flashback scene, I was hoping for some slight variation, because it’s not the same kind of encounter. Sure, the whole idea of Soren not liking laguz is there, but it was there even before the change of events (With Soren being in Gallia with the old sage and being left to die by the other laguz.)

I love the ordering system of buying the equipment. Don’t see something like that often.

ryoku1 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
I must say, the character interaction was very good in this chapter, even though it was not planned. I most definitely enjoyed Soren giving Geoffrey a verbal lashing, though his sharp tongue has be one of his best attributes.

I'm actually very happy to hear her there won't be any pairings. Romance does tend to take away from adventure stories, its nice to know that it won't be taking up large amounts of space!

I know you're worried about people not liking it because a lot of the content is similar to the game, but thats personally a good thing. FE9 is one of my favorites, but I haven't had the chance to play it in quite a while. For that reason the story is still very interesting, but also has that sense of nostalgia.

There are a lot of characters to incorporate if you were going to give all of them some time, so its understandable not to. This is a story about Soren, don't want to lose the main focus.

Sephiran...He's obviously up to something, and its good to know that he has a large part in this, but...I'll refrain judgment for now. Though now that I think about it, you did mention something about the Black Knight perhaps sparing Soren, so I'm thinking Sephiran is the one behind that. We'll see what they have in store!
Flinch-Hayward chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
I think that was the most in-character Kieran I've ever seen written. I laughed. He's so pompous at times.

Update soon, this is a really great story! (I'm jealous that you have as many reviews as I do on my 22-chapter Soren story, but I'll forgive you for your great writing!)
Adriannu255 chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Wow! Cool chant! Can I use it in my story for Arcfire (I already came up with the other Fire chants)? I promise to give you the credit!

I loved this chapter! Sephiran, yay! Sorry, I'm kind of obsessed with him right now... I was a great, as always! Keep it up!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »