Reviews for A Clandestine Life
Udumuhv chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
It took HOURS but I wasn't able to stop before the last chapter was story:)

Although,poor Norrie:(
LORI chapter 34 . 9/14/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY, IT MADE ME WANT TO KEEP READING, NOT WANTING TO STOP UNTIL I GOT TO THE ENDING, I'M SO GLAD THAT JACK STAYED WITH EMMA AND THEIR BABY BOY EDWARD. THEY MAKE A NICE LITTLE FAMILY.

NOW THEY CAN SAIL AWAY ON THE PEARL AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS. I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES I'VE READ THEY SHOULD BE PUT IN A BOOK THEY ARE AMAZING.
VooduRea chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
AWESOME!
Nature.Calls chapter 34 . 3/16/2011
This story was fun and creative. I found this yesterday and I got to every chapter but the last two (because I was tired). But honestly, is was enthralling. The language you used was so accurate and made it feel a lot more real than when one doesn't use it. Oh, and ALL of the deception. Yum. Made for a fantastic story. I'm glad that Emma and Jack did stay together in the end. You portrayed Jack so well too. It was like reading about the Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp brought to life. In the end, I must say this story is one of my favorite POTC stories I've ever read. The motive for Emma and the plot in general in the beginning was a fun, interesting one, and then the pregnancy made it that much more heart-touching. All in all, I adore this story. You are a fantastic writer. Keep up the great work on other stories!
Saiyuo12 chapter 34 . 10/31/2010
awesome story.
xheartachex chapter 34 . 12/17/2008
Hi! OMG, it's been a while! I'm so sorry that I didn't review earlier in the month. Life is busy and today I got the chance to sit down to read it.

Love the ending! They are together! So adorable!

You should write a sequel! I'll be the number 1 reader.

Bye! I'll wait for a sequel if you do make one.
The Paranoia Kids chapter 34 . 12/9/2008
Yay! A nice ending! Happy ever after! Good story, I enjoyed all of it.
J.C. le Mysterieuse chapter 34 . 12/9/2008
Excellent story! Excellent chapitre! :)
damsel-in-stress chapter 34 . 12/9/2008
NO.. It can't be over! I loved this story, it was beautiful!

Their relationship was one long trip wasn't it! ;) But I'm glad they're happy now.. I'm a sucker for a happy ending..

The end was wonderful!

Thanks!

~Damsel
squashedstarkid chapter 34 . 12/9/2008
I can't believe it's actually over. I remember when this all started. Oh my gosh! This was a great way to end the story. It was so sweet. Didn't Emma say "stay...with me" in the beginning? I'm glad Jack said that he loved her. We needed to hear that. You are amazing oh incredible beta. And I'm sorry if you feel sad that you aren't getting any beta action cause I'm having problems trying to start the sequel. I know what I want to happen but after Bryn and Jack get married and have little baby Sparrow then I don't know what's going to happen next.

Anyways, EXCELLENT chapter. EXCELLENT WAY TO END! I'm really going to miss this story, but now I can be hooked on "Once upon a Dream!" Yay! :)
linalove chapter 34 . 12/9/2008
Oh my God!I can't believe it's over!Wonderful story!Perfect ending!I'LL MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH!Well I have your other story to read so that makes me feel better!:)
Bella chapter 33 . 12/2/2008
I can't believe you are ending your story! This makes me truly sad...

And I'm so sorry for the late review... Woah...wait... coincidence or not? Yours and xActDanceWritex's stories are ending around the same time. Hum.. I wonder why. Anyways, I really like this chapter. It was actually cute even though it may not seem like it. Jack is growling at Emma, sure sign that he likes her. I really like the name Edward. It's really cute. XD Haha. Yay! Lol sorry... Twilight craze there... Meh okay please update soon. I'm eager to read that last and final chapter of your aboslutely amazing story.

-Infamous Captain Bella (haha :P)
The Paranoia Kids chapter 33 . 11/30/2008
Ugh, stupid Jack! Update soon, please
J.C. le Mysterieuse chapter 33 . 11/29/2008
Salut, L'amourAEmpoisonnéleCoeur!(xLovePoisonedHeart)! This is Mystérieux with a profile now! :) De rien! (You're welcome!) Ah oui! Je parle francaise! Tres bien! J'ai une classe de francaise aussi! J'adore francaise aussi! (I love French too!) ;) LOL. Moi aussi! Je dis: Répéter s'il vous plaît! (I say: Repeat please!) Je comprends tes francaise! Excellent! I'm on my 5th year! Excellent chapter as always! Will be waiting for next chapter! By the way, Heureux Tardif d'action de grâces!(Happy Belated Thanksgiving!)LOL!

L'adieu pour le moment, mon amie!
damsel-in-stress chapter 33 . 11/29/2008
Oh no, only one more chpater. I'll miss this story! *Sniff*

Norrington so shouldn't of kissed her. *gah* But at least he felt bad about it and tried to help. I knew he would.. D

I hope Jack and Emma make up.. i can't wait to see what happens next!

Wonderful update!