Reviews for Birth of the New Dragon Warriors
Truly a miracle. Hehehe
Ooi Shi Yi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So beautiful...
Dragonchan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
beautiful and lovely story, only concern is maybe check a bit of the grammar (srry 2 be an english teacher, just some parts Im going Huh?" anyways sorry for the cretinism and keep going with this!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It was good but I think you should have a beta look at your work next time. It's not that I didn't like it -actually I loved it- but the errors were kind of distracting
PercyJfan100 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I noticed in some of the other stories, Lilly has the wind power, right? Ok, and then, in the story where they get sent back in time, it shows that when Lilly sneezes, it makes a mini tornado. could you tell me the names of some more stories that have the kids using their powers, on purpose, as in for training or something, or on accident, like Lilly when she sneezes. i luv this story, and the kids r super cute, judging by how you described them. plz write some more stories involving Hannah, Azure, and Lilly. they r so cute! i am 1 of your biggest fans!
Megan Lynch-Peabody chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aww, this story is so cute! Luv it!
Shouvin chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
btw there is a link to a deviantart picture of tigress in a traditional chinese dress, i think it will fit as her wedding dress in the story (battle between love and death)

art/67-Like-A-Stranger-111853839?qboost%3Apopular%20in%3Afanart%2Fdigital%2Fdrawings%2Fmovies%20tigress&qo22

the drawing isn't mine, i just found it- tell me what you think!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
In the next morning they woke up Po and Tigress went to her room to see a baby just then they heard a loud knock "I wander who could that be" said he open the door It was Tigger and Rabbit Po said to them "I want to show you something" asked Po they went to Tigress room she heard Po as he open her room "This is Tigress Tigger this is Tigress "nice to meet you" he said Tigger and Rabbit went to kitchan The this was one thing Po and Tigress heard "CRASH" it was coming from the kitchan they rush in the kitchan And Po said to angrly "How many times do I have to tell you Don,t make a mess" Then Tigger axedently Crash in the the kitchan again Po said to them "Tigger Rabbit how could you Now get out!" Tigger and Rabbit walk the steps Tigger shouted "YOU WILL BE SORRY!" then they walk down Menwille In her room Po notced the note on the bords he began to read it "Dear Po and Tigress I know you are very angry with me I run away and i never retrun from your friend Tigger" Po and Tigress gasped In flashback he very angry for punishment They began to find Tigger and Rabbit they called their names they found them Tigger and Rabbit heard calling they saw Po and Tigress They rush to each other before hugged Po said to them "Tigger we are very sorry" "its all right opligey is acxpted" said Tigger then a tiger cub was sitting in Tigger s lap Tigger cooed the cub "Coochie coochie coo" Then Po said to him "Tigger I think that cub think you are her Father" Then Po and Tigress take Rabbit and Tigger and her cub went to the Valley of Peace Then there was a wedding Po and Tigress kiss the crowds cheer "Congratulations Po and Tigress!" Tigger and Rabbit began to cry Then walk out and they drive of with Rabbit and Tigger in a limo car drive of towards the sunset and the All Lived A Happliy Ever After Reading By LOGAN MATTHEW BELL the 1st Of Scotland
AngelvLuna chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i have some disney music and i love them but i never heard the song in this story
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
it's nice!
DaisukiFox chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Okay... how to put this. You had a lot of errors in the beginning and actually... throughout most of it.

I would have liked to see the romance between Tigress and Po progress instead of being flung right into it. Though the concept of her just being Po's and Tigress' daughter is beautiful enough.

Well done.

Foxes form the foxxy~

DaisukiFox~
Secret-Universe chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very cute story. BTW, I'm cmara from DeviantARt, the one that made you that picture
Hannah Banana chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
It was sooooo cute except i kept on getting messed up with the words because it sorta sounded like somthing the BFG[Big Friendly Giant] would say
Dracoess chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh wow, What a great start to this story. :)