Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
me chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this suck... I liked mutch better your other fanfic what the name agian...?... what ever,did I told you this suck? it really does!
socks chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
all right

it has been about a year, and no update. and no notice of why or if this story is being ended. it is truely dispicable to leave a story hanging like this, more so because this one is so good.

anyways on a lighter note, i love this story and i wish that you would update! it is so differnt then most others and that is so refreshing.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I really Wish you would update it, it's so fantastic!

And Makedamnsure by taking Back Sunday is Such an Amazing Song!

any way, just wanted to leave some encouragement!

update soon!
Binka Fudge chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Wow. This is such a powerfully written story. It's also one of the most unique and realistic I've ever read. Very often in Harry Potter stories, especially the one's set in Hogwarts, the pain and danger are kept outside the castle, as though it's a safe haven. You've shown that the darkness is everywhere, even within the people we love. You say some of this is written from experience, well it must've been hell on earth from whichever side of the situation you were on. I think the worst moment was when Lily injected the drugs for James because he was unable to do it himself and was pleading. I don't suppose anyone will ever know what tremendous pressure can be forced on them unless they've been there. Sometimes I read for the happy endings, the escape, but sometimes i need cold harsh reality and you've certainly provided that. I'm sorry if my review isn't useful, it's sometimes difficult to offer constructive criticism, particularly when you have none. I do look forward to an update. And your school project sounds brilliant, wish we'd done something like that.
MissJudged16 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
I actually don't remember if that's my pen name or not. It's been a little while since I've actually logged in. First of all, I love this story. I hate it when James is always Lily's hero. Because guys can be weak too and this is just such an interesting twist on it all. Good work! I really love this!

Secondly, if I'm not asking too much could you please please please update! I would rather like to know who James was attacking, and such and such. He has an interesting past. So please please please update. Please please please!
99deatheaters chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
please update! i'm dying
IHeartProngs22 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Oh geez. What an abusive relationship. It makes me really sad. I seriously had to keep a box of tissues by my side for this.

I'm going to have to take a breather from this for a little while, it's making me too depressed. :) But don't worry. I WILL be back.
IHeartProngs22 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Gah. I freakin crying. And I'm trying to stop, before anyone sees me.. But it's so hard!

And don't worry. I'm obsessed with James too.
angelofmynightmare chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Ahh, this story is so intense. And jeez, James has beat up other girls before? That's...uhh...scary!

Keep updating, I'm fascinated at where this is going!

-k
SanSon23 chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
I love James. So, him acting an ass was weird. I also loved that Lily grow some type of strenght to fight him back at the end. I am looking forward to future chapter. I hope this isn't the end. I want to see if James is able to keep his promise and go drug free.

He is annoying... James that is, but if Lily really want to make it work she has to just as annoy and fight him. She has to show James that she's worth him leaving the drugs and alcohol along. She needs to see it's not going to be his pain that drives her away, but his drug abuse.

Someone needs to show the big grit that he stand to lose something far worst the the pain he feels now if he don't change. I was really disappointed in Lily for helping with the drugs. I wanted her to let him sweat it out or walk away. She not helping him if she's the one doing the injections.
Scp chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
LOL they promise alot! they are cute though... he's a little f'ed up but thats ok:P
jacks-peapod chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
hi my dear!

I liked this chapter so far. I like your dark james he's so great!

I hope you'll update soon... Your story is just amazing.

So wish you much fun in England

hug you

jacks-peapod
Luny-tic chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Heyaa,

I just began reading your story and finished all seven chapters, and IM hooked! Continue asap.. Adding to fav's :]
Lucky1111 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Love this story-Hope you update soon. Merry Christmas!
mickey8701 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
I really love James in this story, despite the fact that he's borderline crazy and emotionally unstable. Lily's character however... well in short, I hate it. She's such a tool in this story. It's like all she does is whine and act needy. Her character is really, really pathetic and it's almost painful to read her part.

DONT GET ME WRONG, I love the story but I thought this was suppose to be about Lily saving James but how can a weak person save someone? I cant see the Lily in this story saving anyone. I see her more of the type who would be killed by her abusive boyfriend.