Reviews for I Stared Into Oblivion And Found You
abbrvslander chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
While I don't have a problem with the Drinny ship (in fact I love it) I don't think the first kiss between Ginny and Draco was set up quite right. Seamus and Ginny's kiss was much more fluid and seemed to have more meaning behind it, rather than the Drinny kiss, which, I thought seemed a bit sloppy and slapped on to the end of the chapter.

Other than that, really good story! Kudos to you, author!
JamieBrooks95 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I like it, but my one peeve is that Colin is muggle-born as well... meaning he should not be there
SometimeSelkie chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
The story started out good and then turned great around Christmas! I'm totally with you on the premise (screw you, Harry). The ambiguity of their relationship was perfect for the time frame, and I liked the threads of the self-medicating and the lightning throughout. My favourite parts were at Muriel's house, and canon compliance was the reason I couldn't tear my eyes away (though it was very satisfying when you veered away from it!). Thanks for writing this.

"...along with her friend the enemy, Ginny burned." A fantastic line!
astrangerhuman chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
Beautiful story (:
TheDancerSG chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
OMG! i love this chapter! i cant believe you put they lyrics to hide ans seek on the top! i love that song!
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
i like this very much. Moar Plz?
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Colin is a muggleborn, so he shouldn't be back in school.
AwwLookTheSkyIsCrying chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Hmm I suppose it does (: haha

Love it, all very well connected and stuff.

Hope you update soon yeah!
FreezingFire81 chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
love the chap!:)
AwwLookTheSkyIsCrying chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
I like it, it's differnt!

Ginny is a little minx hahaa. I can undertsnad though.

I was thinking, what if Harry saw her on the mauders map? Uh-Oh?

Good fic (:
just a lost girl chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
i think you have a very interesting twist to the story, looking forward to more of it
Lyra Malfoy42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
*agrees* Ginny would be so mad!

love the story, they're so sweet!

can't wait for an update,

love Lyra:D
FreezingFire81 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
aw! they are cute! love the chap! hope you update soon!:)
FreezingFire81 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
well i wonder how that is going to turn out! cant wait for the next chap to see what draco does! that is going to be interesting! cant wait for you to update! love the chap!:)
FreezingFire81 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
this is a really good story! cant wait to read more!:)