Reviews for Rapture
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Unlikely to continue, but great nonetheless.
still-guns chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
OK, I know the author is still alive as of Nov 2014. Me and one of friends loved this. Why have you not finished it?
Kaldi97 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Awesome.
deltawaves chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I must say this story totally made me trip balls, to bad you seem to have abandoned it
Donderkind chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Such an awesome tale told here... reaching some kind of conclusion... tragically dead it seems. If you are still out there and reading reviews, please please please consider finishing this off. It's just too good and the characters too well drawn to just... stop.

Cheers

Donderkind
Nessa671 chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Please update soon.
James Axelrad chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I enjoyed these six chapters of your FIC a lot. Thank you.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
PLEASE! continue this awesome story . It is soooo good. I see that you are a very much an active writer so please resume this story!
Axenome chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
Wow. Let me start off by saying that I am impressed. Your words have a good flow to them, and not only does the romance not detract from the story, it actually enhances it. This is not a common thing in fanfiction. It makes a beautiful image, the parallel development of both the alteration of Shinji and Asuka from human to angel, and their feelings for one another. I'm sad that you haven't done anything more since 2008, and hope that the mood strikes you to once again continue this piece.

-AXENOME
Donderkind chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Awesome story! Please tell me you're going to continue!

I'm loving the characterizations here, and the twisty storyline. Not to mention the beautiful WAFF!

I wanna see what happen to Shinji, and Asuka, and Rei, and Touji/Rei and and... Everything!

Original, superbly written and realised. Please please please continue!

Please?
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
*screams at the top of my lungs!* WATCH SHINJI-KUN GO H.A.M.! SHINJI WILL NOT BE DEFEATED SO EASY. HE WILL GO BESERK ON EM. AN ENRAGED INLOVE ADOLSCENT AND A PROTECTIVE MOTHER? DAT ANGEL STANDS NO CHANCE! ESPECIALLY WITH AYANAME TO THE RESCUE! GAHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
iamnuff chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
great googley bacons, batman,

this is some great fanfiction right here,

Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
And here it is, 2011 and we still await the next chapter with baited breath...
DaCleaner chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Fantastic story you got here man. Very original, as far as the spins go not so much for the going angel thingy (you still haven't explained it yet). Hope you finish mate, hurts to see excellent material go to waste.

BTW When did Rei learn the Kaio-ken? (just feels like it)
Inverness chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
It's been so long since you've updated, and yet I still come back and read this story occasionally because I like it so much. I really hope you'll decide to finish it sometime.