Reviews for The Hard Feeling
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 9/22
Anon, this is an old story, I wrote nearly ten years ago. Check out my recent fics like Carry On, Blissey or May's Justice if you want to judge my writing ability. I've improved loads since here.
This is written like teenage fantasy smut and you expect me to believe that you won awards for it?

"I feel something coming out!"
"...sexual noises in both canon and unison."
"I suck your dick and you like my pussy..."

Fuck off. Either you're a liar about winning anything, or the 'awards' were nonsense made up by teenage girls from Tumblr. You didn't even spell the word 'their' correctly in your story summary.

In short: pull the other one, buddy. Pull the other one. This is bad and you should feel bad.
AquaThunderKnight17 chapter 5 . 7/17
Number 1 for a reason. Well done
Mariah April May chapter 5 . 4/22
awwe such a cute story
Skatavinge chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
In holland we would ask somebody like ash if he lived under a stone. I dont know if this means the same in english. I like this story.
WaddleBuff chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Lacks finesse and adequate description for a good lemon. You use anatomical terms in the least subtle way possible (I.e. Penis, vagina), which in turn detracts from the readers pleasure.

It's been a while so please rewrite this or something. It's very sub par.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Looool Room 69 I see what you've done there
PokemonMasterAsh chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
"Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter." Said CholoboShoka's fans.
SuperSonic156 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
All I can say is...HOLY FUCK!

That was the first time I have read something so descriptive.
SuperSonic156 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
"Room sixty nine,"

Ah,what the fuck!
iRaineee chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I enjoy reading this story
Ohmygon chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
its great but one question are you a pervert ?
Brandorable chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
how old are they? please be over 18!
BlazingLegend chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I know I'm really selfish and bad but I get really confused when you don't use their English names
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
well going head first like he always does isn't very smart to do x rated thing... well know he knows ['and knowing is half the battle G.I. JOE']