Reviews for You'll Never Leave Completely
Katie Who chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
A great story. :) Though it ended "open". :)
Maybe you'll find your muse again to keep writing on someday! ;)
I really liked it. :) And I'm sure, they would have found a way to contact the others and tell them, that they're not dead! :)
I'm still hoping for a new chapter! ;) xD

All the best.
Kahlanmausi. :)
Sasha-038 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I an so glad they are alive. You literally had me in tears for this one at first. Enjoying!
1Kiko chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I do hope that your ability to write for NCIS has come back, or will come back soon, as I really do love this story and hope that it works out. But I understand not being able to write for a certain genre so do not worry about it. But, I will be on the lookout with hopeful fingers crossed.

] Kiko
Zudepom chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
I wanted to say I loved it, even though it's not complete and it probably never be. :)

J.
Rae chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Great Story! Can't Wait To Read More! Update Please!
Thegirlinthegreyscarf chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
Just read all of this and I love it

you should really finish it
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very excellant.
Melissa chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
This is the most beautiful, accurate, well-written story I have EVER in three years of reading from this website come accross. AMAZING job and please try to continue. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are an inspirational writer!

Sincerely,

Melissa
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
carla elliott? this should have clicked sooner... is there a connection to carla of burn notice or is it just a coincidence?
ParisNeverEnded chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
thats okay lol we all have times when we know its going to take a while to write! it was excellant though i loved it!
MissJayne chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Very nice chapter! Hope the muse comes back!
aserene chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Well I hope you don't give up. I'm certainly not giving up on mine (okay so deleting them didn't help but they will be finished!)

Excellent work! Come back to it when you can think about it again. Tends to happen at the oddest moments.
Bamacrush chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
I just found thisand it is very good. Is it over? Will there be more? Please?
Shiyara chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
Ohh, It is so sad. Ím really about to cry :( :(

But I dont, because I know theyre still alive haha :) :)

Hope the next chapter will be about Jenny and Gibbs xD xD

x

o
VerityFrancesB chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Ok...second time reading it and AGAIN...tears!

Love it poppet!

Whats the "cricket in the bedroom" idea then? Tell me tell me tell me!

Love you too angel!