Reviews for iWant Your Attention
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Love it, very in character
gaga4seddie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
so awesome...great one-shot...it is not OOC, so yeah!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
:D

i love Seddie. they're friggen' er-dorable. (my word for awkwardly adorable.)

hehe.

"So she goes on about how we always argue. We argue that we don't."

this made me laugh. out loud. :]

i think this fic makes me happy 'cause this is one of those "squint-to-see-it" Seddie fics, and that's basically what the whole series is based on. oh, and iKiss and iOMG, and not to mention it's soon-coming-follow-up of iOMG PART2!
CornMuffinMissy chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Good job! You were able to keep them in character and I love that!
nekoken chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great story so far though I think you should continue it. Also would be good to make the thoughts a little more noticeable. like Italics or something. would have made it a bit easier to read.
WhatsNew chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
awh, he forgot about carlly!

...ithink..

im a little tired :P

youve been favourited!
ButterflyRae chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Great oneshot. This perfectly illustrates the contrast between what Freddie thinks his feelings are and what they actually are.
Camy99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really like how you wrote this. Sam does want his attention, and I love the way she did capture it :D
shoopshoopforshiz chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
very clever and cute!

great oneshot, you're an awesome writer!
Iheartlovinglove chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was clever and cute. thanks i enjoyed reading it : )
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Loved it. Well written, and it really got the feel of the two different relationships - why one is just a crush, and why the other could be something. :D
PamplemousseRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
hey, i like this.

i like the way freddie thinks in this, and i really like your writing style. i really want to read more, cuz it sounds pretty awesome.

um, just a question: does freddie have synthesia in this story? cuz he thinks that carly's voice is blue, and its like a fly, and that sounds kind of like synthesia (i just read "the beautiful miscellaneous" by dominic smith, and its about this kid with synthesia, and its really good, and i was thinking about it. god this is random, but you should read it, really)

anyway, i like it, and keep going ]
StarFreak01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
oh.

my.

gosh.

This was so cute! And even though it had no fluff at all, it was fluffy! Because you had Freddie all oblivious to Sam!

And, pshaw! No accident there that thoe two are bound to end up together.
Alice in NeverWonderland chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Awh, this is a cute story. I love it. Great job! Thank you for writing it.
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008