Reviews for Missing Moments
Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
OMG this is beautiful 3
Nhaz chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Excellent. I'd take that scene with the Cup of Hufflepuff show Hermione her moments of weakness over the movie version which just had Voldemort flood the Chamber.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
HAHAHA FRED AND GEORGE OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOO AWESOME
Obviously genius chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
These stories are brilliant.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
I love it. Fits perfectly in the books and far better then other missing moments...thanks for writing such a amazing story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Would be better if had a kiss instead like the movie!
ann.b21 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
"It was a horrible feeling, not being safe in your own mind." wow! Absolutely love this!
I usually don't read DH missing moments because I feel they would ruin it for me, but sth about this one made me read it, and now I couldn't be more happy!
Can't wait to read the other chapters!
lujwanthy chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Awesome..just awesome!
smkffnut chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
I just read all of these again (in order, this time!) and I want to commend you on your brilliant work! The time and effort you put into this story jusy shines through... Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
ewwwww Ron is a perv
Mel chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Awww I really needed this.
Thank you.
Bubblestar13 chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
This was fantastic. Perfect. All of these chapters could totally have been in the book without thinking they were written by someone else. Honestly brilliant. Thank you
AlwaysLily chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
Aww, that's absolutely beautiful! Loved it. What a great ending!
RomioneLovex0x chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
I know I've commented on this story a million times, but I LOVE it. Almost every chapter gave me something I wanted to comment about. So im sorry about that, but I loved your ideas and your writing is quite good, especially compared to some of the incompetent idiots who write fan fiction. lol. Really, I just wanted to thank you for this fan fiction. It was, in my opinion, one of the best I've ever read! Keep writing! ;P
RomioneLovex0x chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
You had me crying through almost all of this Chapter, number 18! Shame on you! But you convey emotions really well :)