Reviews for I'll Always Carry You
ZeldaIsis chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Oh no! There's no more to this story? It's been so l
hyeonny chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Gosh. So good. I need more.
sammynanci chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
oH,MY God! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE! You dont continue?
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
You have got to finish this story it's great, and blind Sam, just what I'm looking for. Please don't leave me hanging give me more blind Sammy. Thanks so much for your story, Nicole.
Aecoris chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
ohh i love this so much! please tell me you're still updating!
supernaturaldh chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
More please...
zuimar chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Oh, you're evil! That was an awesome chapter again, but please update soon!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
OMG, I don't know how I missed this story in July... true I was on vacation!

This is so good! Can't wait to read more. Hope someone will stop to help our boys soon.
BFair chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
You know, I love angst and whump as much as the next person, but it needs to have some reason behind it. Hopefully your story is not going to turning into one of those ridiculous stories that are chapter after chapter after chapter of impossibly bad luck. Please not another chapter of crappy luck and yet another bad thing happening-enough already.
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Argh! Save the boys! *reaches for Dean*

Wow, major whumpage! Great chapter though.

Thanks for the new chapter. More please!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
OMG!

this was completely awesome hun

LOVED IT!

x
FB Edit chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
very cute! i love it! please update soon
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Aw Ami, that was such a beautiful moving update. I reckon Dean would always be the light in Sam's darkness. Great stuff.

btw - just wanted to say that there's a new Sam forum which is run by the lovely TammiTam and we're trying to get the fanfic section up and running. If you're interested there's a link from my profile on this site - we're just starting to organise a Fanfic Secret Santa in time for Christmas which should be great fun, well, I hope so anyway.

Liz x
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
That's a cool concept, Dean being the only light thing Sam can see. :) Keep it up!
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 8/29/2008