Reviews for 20 Minutes in Heaven Cullen Style
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Princess Of Souls chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Princess Of Souls chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
madeline4824 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I don't really get the point of this and she kinda acts like a slut. Otherwise, your writing is really nice and you have a large vocabulary
Fifille chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Ooooh, I got Carlisle then Jasper )

*Licks lips*

Gorgeous )
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
I liked it.

A lot.

Evelyn Briar Black chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Like A Dream Come True
Molly chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
No offense but this entire story made no sense. I didn't get why you used 'you' for the POV with a little editing though this story can go far. Good luck!
kirstykat31 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
ohh I like it ;)
Emmettbitmejealousmuch chapter 5 . 12/29/2008 you say?

yes that is the word im looking for.

haha i like how you put the rider into the storie :]
PrettiaLydia chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Haha, I loved it! You should totally do another one of these... are you a Harry Potter fan? Please say yes! And if you're not, they could always be out of character... *really, really* out of character... to the point where they would even play a game like this... PLEASE!
ms Masen chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
i know it's a long time since you wrote this, but i just wanted to say i LOVED it and that you should write more of these...definitely;D
fenrir's.little.girl chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
yay! i made out with Edward! happy days!

keep updating please?
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Yay! I absolutely love Jasper!
LnzyH chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
PLEASE PLEASE If you love me sethy kins! wil you upload an after shot of this of when Edward and ? continue the rest of the day if you are stuck for ideas I AM HERE! lmao

love you loads and I do highly appreciate the AN that I am mentioned in them you will never truely appriciate them until I upload some and write about you! I feel like a mother watching her children growing up and beyond her!