Reviews for HOW TO ANNOY OUR FAVORITE VAMPIRES
Tsuri-Born chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
you said you were in third grade... where exactly were you at the time of the attack?
Tsuri-Born chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
Now there is NO WAY anyone I know who would do that
Tsuri-Born chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
Stalking him COULD get you arrested
starrynight288 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
number 5 was a good one!
kissanddazzle chapter 17 . 12/4/2008
Haha, Lauren. I love the Leah one the best. ]

- Jackie
CassiexLynn chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
Haha. Hilarious chap. Good to know your dad's okay
klutzygirl34 chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
u forgot to make her mad and make her transform to a werewolf in front of the guys... hilarious as usual...
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
I think you should Renesmee next!
CCmerollin chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
hahahahahaha! i like this one!
Allie Capphar chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
HA! Shave her head. If I were Leah, I would die. DIE I TELL YOU!

Nice 9/11 tribute, by the way. Beautifully written.

'4. Constantly remind her she isn't very high on the importance list in the pack and everytime she tries to say something during a pack meeting have Jake say, "Shut up! No one cares!"'

Hehe, my favorite. Jake just rocks, and he could totally pull that off. I might have to put that in my story, if you don't mind, lol.

THE STEVE IRWIN ONE! You need to spell Steve Irwin right, though. I was like, "Wait, who's Steve Erwi...OH! Irwin." BUT, thats only a minor detail and I really didn't mind it.

Thanks for an amazing chapter!

Love, Allie
superstargirl818 chapter 16 . 9/15/2008
i'd just like to say good job on putting the tribute on your story. people are starting to forget and they shouldn't. i was only 9 when that happened. i remember cos the teachers got all the students and brought us into the hall where we watched what happened. so sad. RIP everyone who died in the attack.
Tonks-Rocks chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
ok it's just way too fun to mess with the werewolves... I'd have to say that #3 is my favorite that one was just one word... BRILLIANT! hm I wonder who's next Paul would be too easy...(everything annoys him) we don't know much about the others... and Seth... well he's Seth... AHA hide Claire from Quil that'll do it! yeah but what else you you write? hm... lots and lots of thinking *clutches head* IT BURNS! ha just havin' some fun lol

I CANT WAIT!

~Tonks-Rocks
Little Blue Riding Hood chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
lol I want to know how old Nessie is when she does number 9.
lover chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
well that didn't suck balls...
Zoe chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
What u think vampires caused the 9/11?