Reviews for Time To Play
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Adam a fool for this! Hell naw! Sorry to be ghetto but that was just...hell NAW! OMG! he a fool.
TheVampireLucinda chapter 20 . 8/28/2008
Wow. O.O I just got back, and read this and WOW. Awesome job! I loved this story! So sad...but I wonder now who the blond dude is... Hm...

Can't wait to read your next story (after I get some sleep...I'm beat). XD

~TVL~
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 20 . 8/27/2008
:D GREAT JOB!

Sadly, it came to an end. Oh well. ;) It was fun in the beginning. But I'm so glad Chris is alright towards the end. As for the mystery guy, I'm guessing Jason or maybe even Phil! ;)

Anyways, loved it.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 20 . 8/22/2008
I'm sorry about reviewing the last chapter so late. My battery died and since it was already late I just went onto bed. Great job. Poor Chris, but at least he's not alone. Was he with Jay at the end?
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 17 . 8/22/2008
I was totally shocked to see that shout out so thank you so much :D I always always leave reviews because I have stories that have gotten over 20,0 hits but like 100 reviews :/ It sucks because you really want to know what people think. But I've gotten used to it and have decided that first and for most, I am writing for myself. And secondly, the nine people that read my fics are the best in the world.

I've rambled enough so I'll get on with it. It's currently 2:58 am. I have been reading for like an hour but it's so good I couldn't stop. I was supposed to finish reading this ages ago but I had a Chris/Shawn and a Shawn/Cena to update.

Anyway, this story is making me so sad. I knew it was coming but when it hit...it hit hard. I mean, I couldn't imagine how humiliated Punk must feel or how tore up Chris is inside. I loved seeing Shawn as the go to guy. (Oh I love Shawn) You have written a very gripping story and the chapter where Punk was drugged...That was a good thing. People need to know the reality of the business as things like that can happen. Overall, EXCELLENT JOB!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
My favorite chapter. Adam is so effing hilarious. I mean, he's not my favorite superstar but he's right on up there. How can anyone not appreciate the brilliance that is Adam Copeland? Wow.

This whole chapter...Ok. LINES!

1. "Adam, stop playing. I know you're not asleep." And then Adamn couldn't have been more right. 'I deserve an Oscar for this'. LOVE it!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Could have easily been the best chapter...until I read the whole Jeff/Edge encounter. I swear...Ok. I loved this chapter because it was light hearted and humorous. Kennedy strikes me as a talker anyway.

Rule 1: A little less talk and a lot more action. He'll do well to remember that. My favorite line? "Do you want me to pull out?"

Oscar winning stuff.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Master Manipulator at his best. This scene totally made me giggle. And since I am convinced that Shelton Benjamin is gay anyway, I wasn't completely grossed out. I mean come on. Black folk don't die their hair blond unless they are bright skinned. (Trust me. I should know.) Great job on the chapter. This game...I feel bad for some of them all ready :[
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Okay. I am already up to chapter 17 but I am going back to point out a few things that made me LMFAO.

Ok. This chapter tripped me out because of the image it put in my head. Adam against the wall...Big man on his knees and then Hunt from behind for the kill.

Hunter: I award him the Oscar for best steal and Adam the award for best actor because I just know his face was priceless when he saw Hunter.
purplefeather21 chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Hey!

Man, I can't believe it's over. THat sucks :(

Poor Chris. You described his emotions and himself just so great!

I loved it!

I think the mystery man might have been Hunter.

Yay, Say Goodbye!

I can't wait for it.
DanielleCena1981 chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Hi!

Sad that it's over, but you managed to give it a wonderful ending. :-) I'm so happy you didn't give it up!

Fantastic work! And I think the man is Phil. :-)

Thanks a lot for this fantastic read!

Danielle :-)
DevineEnigma chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
Dang. It's over. That alone makes me want to cry. This was an amazing story. I'm so glad you didn't give up! I can't wait to start reading your other story. Amazing work!
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Oh my this story is awesome and freakin hot! Such an original idea too, which is wickedly cool.
AnonymousPunk chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
thanks for finishing the story. Good ending :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
Hi honey!

I got kind of sad reading this because I knew it was the last chapter. But you did wonderfully. I was wondering how Chris would feel after what happened to him, and just how it would effect him not only physically, but mentally as well. Poor guy. Even though he did do some things that were wrong and hurt people, I still couldn't help but feel bad for him. You really made his pain come across in this chapter, and the "healing process" with the mystery man was just amazing. Very hot!

Speaking of the mystery man, I think I have an idea who it is. At first I was thinking Phil, but then there was a part where the man traced the 6 letters of his name on Chris's chest, so that ruled out Phil. I also don't think it was Jay or Ken, and the only other person I can think of in this story that had six letters in his name is Hunter, so I'm going to go with the mystery man being him. And if I'm right and it was him, then wow. I'd never expect Chris to forgive him, as this whole thing was his idea.

Again, I loved this. From chapter to chapter, it was very captivating and you really did an amazing job writing it. I'm very excited for Saying Goodbye. Aw, it's going to be sad? I love sad stories, and I think you'll do a great job with it.

Loves ya!