Reviews for 3AM
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That was awesome. :3
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
aaw! you just keep making the cutest oneshots ever!
SexySpectrum chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
oh yeah!

That was adorable!

Suzaku drunk is just... As pervert as the guy hanging around in the chat in internet... : " he babe what R u wearing?"

That makes me laugh a lot. AHAHA (yes, again... i'm completly irretrievable (does it mean anything?XD)

Well, here's my big question! May I translate your fic in french please?

(BIG AND HYPRA CUTE EYES) let me hypnotize you I want to translate your fic in french and you have to be ok!

(look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes! (I hope you know little great britain otherwise I look silly. DOESN'T MATTER!

WELL! Good bye and BRAVO for you and your fic! ABSOLUTLEY ENORMOUS! (Don't forget, I'm french. This is the reason why this review is MAYBE not very grammaticaly correct! Sorry, did my best!)

(this one shot goes to my fav, RIGHT NOW!)
Aeromance chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ah! That was absolutely adorable!

Of course you need to write a companion chapter about what happens after this little text exchange. Sadly, I was expecting a slightly more explicit exchange. More along the lines of 'What are you doing to yourself?' But we can't all get what we want. *shrugs*

Well...I could *bats eyes* If you loved me a big huggy bunch.

Awesome story, and I'm probably going to read all your other SuzaLulu (or hopefully ONE LuluSuza *crosses fingers*) stories.

Much fanfic love,

MochiChomp chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
omg that was so freaking awesome! kya i luv suzaku and lulu parings!
Nehyung chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I thought it was really cute lolz you should make a chapter two, since you seem pretty well at it already lolz :D
CatalunaRei chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
one word ...EPIC
Tsukiko-Hinapouri chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You know what? I really hate yaois but, I made an exception with yours. You know how curiousity killed the cat? Well, congrats, you just killed this one. I am laughing like crazy inside! It was pretty entertaining to me. I liked it a lot, I think I'll try and read some more of your stories. I don't know what came over me but, my real name is Tabia. I don't know why I just told you my name... Eh, I'm kinda' weird that way... Keep writing, 'kay?
Nika chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
With Lelouch on top, I can read LelouchxSuzaku action any day. D D

Desptie my utter dislike for Suzie... god how I loved this. -highfives-
rein hitomi chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
'No one wants to read some Lelouch/Suzaku action', you say? Hell, I just started watching the series and already my mind began to fire away, on constant look out for the tinsiest bit of yaoi-ness! What more if I ACTUALLY read something like this?XD

Really, I should visit your page more often. Stories like these are hard to find, you know. So, much thanks!

Oh, and the story is GREAT, on the whole and on the "Text message/phone sex". XD [Damn I'm shameless.]
AUehara chapter 1 . 11/6/2008

Suzaku is really drunk! O.O I liked ;T
dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
epic! XD
bk99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
instant favs lol i loved it
miharu1212 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
holly..this is cool..haha..i liked the text msg and distance calling's fun~ haha.. n i liked that “…I’m going to fuck you when I come back. Even if you are standing by the front gates.” ,it's classic...haha..n “Be sure to warn me ahead of time so I don’t wear my good uniform.” it's really funny~

i liked ur way of writing~ _ keep up the good work~ _