Reviews for Journey's End Alternate Ending
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
A much better ending to JE I'll say! Although I also like Tentoo/Rose I'm such Ten/Rose shipper at heart. Thanks this was great!
Def chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I absolutely love this!
natural-blues chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Finally, the perfect ending.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hmmm I liked but! Not sure about the triple handholding thing but I think that's onlly because I want the Doctor to have Rose all to himself :P I enjoyed this a lot :) x
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I wish it had ended this way too. *sigh*
Nigiri Ashika chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
...you took the saddest moment in history and you made it beautiful...
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That is a good idea. I really like it. There are consequences to this, though. The human!Doctor and the real Doctor will most likely start a fight over Rose, unless one of them decides to just be her friend and the other, her lover. Still, great story.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Groovy fix-it fic! D
BellesAndRoses chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Awesome fic!
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
While I totally get the intention of this alternate ending, I can't help but think that:

a) It's a lot less satisfying than what happened on the show

b) It would create a lot of problems - the two Doctors and Rose thing kind of triggers some sordid threesome relationship, which I just can't see working, and Rose would never get to see her family again.

Apart from that, you write well and I liked Rose's alternate reaction to the Doctor being unable to say those three little words ...
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That's how it should've gone. I don't like him just leaving her on the beach. Yours is way better. Good job!

Are there other stories of 10, 10.5 and Rose?
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wilfred met Rose: she saved him and Sylvia from the Daleks and was with him till she teleported to the TARDIS so he knows her
Rose James chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Good ending! Bit weird thought thinking of the two of them being in love with her and all travelling together, but much more satisfying than the real ending! Thanks!
Ninja Misao chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Thats the way it should of ended Good job
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Whoa loved it much better ending

maria