Reviews for Contagious
j2000 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved it, ! I absoulutely wish youd do a fanfic where yuuki and zero go on vacation at the beach and fall in love but your fanfic was amazing THANK U! !
blushed chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
AWWWWW SO SWEEEEEET 333333333333333
jzprr chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
aw, this was so cute! XD i love Zero/Yuuki stories

x
kenshingirlxoxo652 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
thas so sweet and romantic!
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw... So pretty. I love the ending. (the endings always get me the most) It was definitely good fluff. I hope Yuki will eventually go to Zero. (oh, its a long process, but hopefully, eventually, she'll get there) Thank you for writing such beautiful work. Great job.
valiantblueknight chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
cute awesome great and i wish there was more. i am a vampire that drinks up happy like lemonade and sugar and soda mixed together. (it tastes really good, both happy and lemonade sugar and soda mixed a lemon into a glass of root beer and ginger ale mixed then add sugar, it taste awesome! IT TASTES LIKE THIS STORY, A LITTLE SOUR BUT GREAT AND SWEET TOO!
arielise chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I really liked it but Zero seemed slightly ooc.
hatsuyuki hime chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I'm all for ZeroxYuuki.. And the story's just great :)
Wolven316 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this was great! first VK fanfic? really? i couldnt tell untill i went back up to the top to re-read the author comment. love the details too. horray for favorites!
TwilightSonnet chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
this story was amazing!

its not like alot of them on here that dont actually think before they write them!

hope to read some more of your work.
lostinldn chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aww.

I absolutely loved this.

:]
Bratwurst chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh no, how sweet... I really loved it!

Bratwurst
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was a wonderfully sweet story. I loved every moment of it. I hope you write many more in the future.
flowerangel050 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
its soo cute~

Great job! :D
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I really like this. It's so sweet. I LOVE the Yuuki/Zero pairing!