Reviews for In Between
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Finally, I am now almost fully pleased with Sam.
writerchick03 chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
Younger siblings sometimeS have this way to make things better. At least for that one brief shiny moment! Way to capture that! :)
writerchick03 chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
Sad, but great writing!
writerchick03 chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
Wow, Sammy had a mature, grown-up thought! Yeah! About dang time!
writerchick03 chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Kudos!
writerchick03 chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Great writing!
writerchick03 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Okay, you can't leave us hanging about the hanging around for hours comment.! No pun intended!
writerchick03 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Love, love, loved it!
writerchick03 chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Both brothers were very in character! Great writing! Awesome!
writerchick03 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Wow! The car signing over is huge! Very in character though I think - for these circumstances!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Yeah for a followup! You captured the emotions perfectly!
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Ya know, I was starting to feel bad for Dean until Sammy made his sudden realization-that Dean had been promoted. One thing is for sure, it made Dean feel better about what their dad had done!
driver picks the music chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
I was watching it last night, and thinking about how people always try to get to Dean by telling him he's not the man his father is.

Well DUH! He's so much better, yeah John might have been an awesome hunter, but as a person, he kinda sucked. LOL!

Anyways, that was great, that was one of the episodes I just watched while I was unable to do anything else. LOL!

Pms!
angelscovegirl chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Aw that was so sweet of Sam to say that. He knew that Dean was hurting so he said something that would make his older brother feel better! Awesome brotherly moment chapter!
RedDragen chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. Please up date soon.