Reviews for The Angel of Death
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 2/15
...this started out interesting but really...WTF? you're basically making Naruto a mini Sephiroth sasuke a semi-mini genesis and I guess hinata a mini diao chan...
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
how much more till gen sees naruto as seph that would be killer to see
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 21 . 2/25/2017
You based Shukaku off of Miroku from Inuyasha didn't you?
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
Chaos Karma chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
hmm so the sword was the fox's because i know that sephiroth's sword is called masamune
bg927490 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
You are one awesome great writer
kitsune chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
yes yukihime is translated to snow-princess but can also be translated under the right circumstances to princess-princess.
Meow chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Naruto is looking more like Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. Based on Sasuke's dream, it resembles the last battle between Cloud, the spikey haired dude that was watching the fight at the end of the chapter, and Sephiroth at the end of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie.
Meow chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love the idea behind his heritage. It gives a very nice twist to the original story. Very creative :3.
connor.carrera chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
What the hell is up with the final fanticy shit you fucking asshole because to me it looks like you have NO fucking imagination at all you dumb ass!
connor.carrera chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
on the 8th paragraph where it says hopefuls I think you meant to say pupils because the way its written makes no sense.
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
wow good
jesseternal chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Lol shukaku reminds me of miroku from inuyasha. Not sure I spelled his name right. Anyway hope you update again soon