Reviews for Designs on You
Goven chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I love it please update more chapis I can't wait to find out who it goes on

I can't wait for chapi 10 soooo please wirtte more
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You should definitely update this. Its awesome, and one of the best written Charmed stories out their...plot and grammar/sentence structure wise. I would hate to see this fic languish unfinished.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
This is actually a really good story. Too bad you didn't finish it (
Goven chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
really good sory please update more
TrustInFaith chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
I loved it. Post more please.
MusicLover333 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I love this story, Phille is awesome. I also love how you actually make it like an episode, with demons and all instead of just romance. You should definately continue.
LittleBlueMonkeySponge chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
write more?
MeekoTown chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
love it ...update
Alexawynters chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
aww i love it! you remain mostly true to what happens in the actual episodes while adding/changing the little bits to how they SHOULD have happened! lol yay love you for this. so happy someone else noticed the epic gayness of their scenes lol. more please?
xjadedjoy chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Absolutely my favorite Phillie story.

:D
spashley20 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
idon't have a chance to read this right now but i'm leaving a reviewe so that i can tomorrow :)
DarkRipper666 chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
Hi, this review has been long overdue. You are the reason I signed up here just so I could tell you this. Your story is the first Charmed fanfic I've ever read and it was a big surprise that it contains a pairing I had never thought about.

You not only made me believe in them, but I see it now whenever I watch the episodes. The fact that a writer can not only suspend your belief while reading their story, but cause the reader to see the series in a whole new light is something phenomenal I think. So thank you for this beautiful, well-written and most realistic story I could ever read. Please don't give up on it!

In-between updates I found myself searching the Net for more on this pairing. Sadly there is a tragic shortage of stories on them. Even sadder is the fact that there are two more which started out great but haven't been updated in years. Sorry if this was a bit long, I'll be waiting!
TyTy93 chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
I love this story please update it soon.

Oh and can you finally make Phoebe and Billie an official couple. I just love them together.
vargagirl chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
oh, i loved that last part. update again soon! this is a cute story.
FeelLikeRain chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Aw that was just too cute. And a happy ending! Haha course it always it. Hopefully not the ending of the story, just the chapter yes? Fantastic as always xD