Reviews for Time: Middles
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I really like how no matter how angry or upset they are, they can always, or mostly, see the true nature in each other...okay, that might not make sense. When Erik is mad about Raoul missing their meeting for the first time in 6 months, he jumps to conclusions as to why, but talks himself out of it because he knows Raoul's true nature, even though he may not realize that just yet. Likewise, when Raoul is defensive and justified in being so, he doesn't allow himself to lose his temper, knowing how dangerous Erik still is (but not really)and trusting him at the same time. It's such a wonderful and complex dynamic.

I always love the moment when one of them starts to realize they have deeper feelings for the other...it doesn't matter which one sees it first, you always portray that dawning comprehension so well.
Emilx311 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
possessive Erik is so cute! I love it when he makes an appearance, insecure Erik is also adorable, although he really has to stop kidnapping Raoul. One of these days he's going to find himself kidnapped, by Raoul as revenge O_O (dang I think that's turning into a plotbunnie)

Anyways great story as always

~Emi
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Change of Hearts - Oh geez, Erik drugged Raoul? XD I'm inappropriately amused.

Civilized - So many great details in the opening lines: "it looked like the wooden horse was laughing at him", and Erik sitting on a throne. That really suits him, ne? And I love the way you write banter between them. Even if it was just a little in this chapter, it's a nice demonstration of how comfortable they are together. Although Erik gets a little too rough sometimes

Space - worried!Erik violent!Erik? Seems IC to me :3 Ah but possessive!Erik is even better o Yay, I got to read that here again... that makes me happy :) And Raoul is really like a loyal puppy, ne?

Misc: Raoul/Meg never sense to me, probably since the only reason anyone ships them is because they need Raoul to go somewhere so Erik and Christine can be together and Meg is just convenient cuz she's not an OC. But making her the bad person for this little segment doesn't quite seem fair either. I mean, her biggest line in the musical is 'Christine, what the *censored* are you /talking/ about?' I don't see any reason to dislike her.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Aw, I was hoping for a little lip action or something ... maybe in the next one. I'm gonna go run off and see that one now. LOL
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
lol, almsot kissed :S oh RAOUL! how could u run? lol, o well im sure it'll happen ;)

great, now... more -...
Oracle Oci chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
outch, their names are repeated so many times it's making my head spin lol hehe the plot is moving :3
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Jesus, 2 hrs.! That's amazing I feel so guilty now! hahaha I can't believe that Raoul was robbed. Erik should go find the robber and take out his frustration on him or Meg (for trying to make moved on Raoul). Oh neither of them know their feeling towards the other. I guess Ill have to read the third section to find out! Great story!

~Fly
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
'allo, m'dear Lucifer. Sorry for taking so bleedin' long to finish reading this and get back to you and all. Glad to know I made you laugh - that is one of my favorite things in life, making people laugh. :D (turns to muses)

Isn't he /cute/? He thinks that admitting that he didn't have any seriously slashy scenes planned for IF is gonna put me off the fic! (giggles)

random muse: (rolls eyes) If only it were so easy...

Trickter: Hate to break it to you, Lucifer, but my attention span don't work like that. Sometimes I can be very spacy and pay attention to something for no longer than three seconds, but then there's the opposite end of the spectrum: hyperfocusing. This is where I become completely and utterly absorbed in something (usually a story) to the point where I do not notice the rest of the world going on around me. (one time in 5th grade I was hyperfocusing on a book. in the school I went to we changed rooms for each class in 5th and the 4th and 5th graders were in the same room. the next time I looked up from my book there were a bunch of fourth graders staring down at me - I hadn't even noticed that classes had changed early for some reason. true story)

Anyways, once something is in the beams of my hyperfocus, there is very little that can knock it out again, unless the thing becomes unworthy in my sight. Believe you me, mere lack of a sex scene is not nearly enough to make IF unworthy in my sight. Killing one of the guys before they finally figure out about their shared history, that would come close. But I'm not positive. Sorry to break it to you, Luc, but you're gonna be stuck with me for a long time. You're one of the few people out there who writes really good E-R slash, and the only one I can think of who does this in great quantity. You have a /lot/ of wiggle room in my good books! To be perfectly honest, I'm absolutely fine with you going with your original ending - you said you had a sequel in mind, and that and the completement of IF are plenty good enough for me! Especially since you're making this lovely little Time series in the meantime...

Speaking of which, interesting ending! I like the bit where Erik's thinking of Raoul as his property and then goes back and thinks 'did I just think that?' That was very amusing! And we're reaching the stage where the straight guys start to get a li'l curvy! (pause) Um, curly? Twisted? Non-straight? (curse these terms with no opposites...) I'm really enjoying this series - having Raoul get attacked was brilliant, btw! Gotta go now - Time:End to read. Also a small kitten with sharp teeth to pry offmy foot- yowch!- ankle... _U They're so cute and painful at this age...

Trickster
Erik in CT chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
I absolutely love your writing! And this is another fine example of your wonderful work!

As to the question you left, I think it's better when you post the full installment at once, instead of in parts. Especially since they're short.

Keep up the great work!
PuppetofDreams chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
I actually like the format you have going now. By putting the story into parts it makes the transitions easier to deal with. I think if you put it into one installment it would make the story seem kind of choppy. I don't know, that's just my opinion. By the way, wonderful writing, as always.
Cheshire chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
*shakes Raoul despite his injury* What is wrong with you? Why didn't you let him kiss you? WRY, BOY?

*coughs* Forgive me, I lost control of myself.

Please, Mlle...may you write some more?1 *puppy!Raoul eyes*
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Okay, I am so totally not into slash, and even if I DID read slash, I never would have accepted an Erik/Raoul pairing. Nevertheless, I actually read all three of your chapters and now want to know what happens next. How strange is that? So, I guess that's ultimately a complement to your writing, because... well... it'd HAVE to be well written to persuade me to keep reading, eh? Anyway, it's nicely done. And I'm curious. So I'll return for the update. Thanks for sharing.
xdark.flowerx chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
-drool-

That almost kiss was hot!

-nod-

Though my naughty mind was thinking things over PG

-snick-

I'm so dirty minded

-snick-
courageouscoward chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
...m! How cruel of you to leave us there, I can't wait to see what happens!

TT~TT

pleaseupdatesoon:)
Akaiba chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
DAMN YOU RAOUL! Even Erik's man enough to realise he likes you so put up, shut up and kiss him! .

Another awesome story, Love every minute of it. Can't wait for more! I am even tempted to do fanfiction. The scene with Erik staring at the wound and Raoul's face downcast just inspired me!