Reviews for The Longest Hour
Nemrut chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
It is an interessting concept for the story to go but yet I have to thing this was the most stupid decision ANYONE could ever make. What, exchanging speed, strength, technique, credibility, adult rights, normal live, family happiness for the body of an eight year old which offers absolutely nothing but restrictions and the chance to hold Conan without looking like a pedophile. Not exactly a fair trade.

This is the first time I disliked Ai, I mean that was both incredibly selfish but at the same time incredibly stupid of her. Before she had an adult who was a karate master on her side, now she has another 8 year old who is probably going to be more of a hindrance
Sumire and Xioa chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Your probably going to hate me for giving such a crappy reveiw, but in all honesty I cried well reading this.

It was beautifully written and I'd be driven insane if you DARED to change anything.

I really wouldn't mind seeing how Ran... I mean Rin Himitsu's dad reacted. But you left that up to the readers.

Thank you for writing such a touching story.
Katty008 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Fantastic! I personally believe the two teenagers that the woman dodged which caused her to bump into Ran were Kaito and Aoko!
DetectiveConanKid chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
This story is very well done, and I like how in this one, you shift the POV instead of having it center around Shinichi like in the other fic. It feels like you really thought it through, and the plot makes a good deal of sense, and feels extremely unique. I do like the resolution of the plot and ho things work out. Definately the best Detective Conan fic I've read in a long time. 10/10
Flip a Coin chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
This story is just so... so X3!kyaa!
Amanga chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hi! Hate to burst you're bubble, and I know this is fanfiction, but I'm a sucker for ff authors who stick as close to the original story as possible. If Ai really had extra pills, she wouldn't give one to Ran. Instead, she would try to make a cure using the ingrdients and they would no longer be in that mess.

Remember when Agasa told Conan at the beginning that he couldn't make a cure even though he was a genius because he didn't have a sample? Well, the story you made clashes with that.
EmoLollipop chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Aw! your story made my day! it's so cute!
Jho chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Wow...this is exactly how I would want it if ran and shinichi had to be the same age again
KuroNite chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Truthfully, you are the most fortunate of us all: you chose your fate..

that part was so sad..
OrangeMilk chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
So so so so so so god like all of your other stories
Scarlet-Skye chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
yay -

they're back together. nice one.

though, sadly, it's AU.

if ai had had some more of the pills, she (and Agasa, too) could have examined them and they'd have a far easier time to create a cure. but whatever. wishful thinking.

::sighs happily::

i needed a good dose of romance. :D
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Aw! _
Sefi Ne chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
*Proceeds to die and go to heaven*

That was awesome!
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
How heart stabbing!

(Was referred to you by Hikagi)

~Chaiza Hou