Reviews for The Longest Hour
DetectiveConanKid chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
This story is very well done, and I like how in this one, you shift the POV instead of having it center around Shinichi like in the other fic. It feels like you really thought it through, and the plot makes a good deal of sense, and feels extremely unique. I do like the resolution of the plot and ho things work out. Definately the best Detective Conan fic I've read in a long time. 10/10
Flip a Coin chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
This story is just so... so X3!kyaa!
Amanga chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hi! Hate to burst you're bubble, and I know this is fanfiction, but I'm a sucker for ff authors who stick as close to the original story as possible. If Ai really had extra pills, she wouldn't give one to Ran. Instead, she would try to make a cure using the ingrdients and they would no longer be in that mess.

Remember when Agasa told Conan at the beginning that he couldn't make a cure even though he was a genius because he didn't have a sample? Well, the story you made clashes with that.
EmoLollipop chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Aw! your story made my day! it's so cute!
Jho chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Wow...this is exactly how I would want it if ran and shinichi had to be the same age again
KuroNite chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Truthfully, you are the most fortunate of us all: you chose your fate..

that part was so sad..
OrangeMilk chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
So so so so so so god like all of your other stories
Scarlet-Skye chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
yay -

they're back together. nice one.

though, sadly, it's AU.

if ai had had some more of the pills, she (and Agasa, too) could have examined them and they'd have a far easier time to create a cure. but whatever. wishful thinking.

::sighs happily::

i needed a good dose of romance. :D
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Aw! _
Sefi Ne chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
*Proceeds to die and go to heaven*

That was awesome!
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
How heart stabbing!

(Was referred to you by Hikagi)

~Chaiza Hou
Shadewolf7 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Kawii!
katiesparks chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Kawaii!and angsty at the same time, how did you pull that off?
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
A-maz-ing, Simply. I'm glad that I found this piece again. I also like it how Ai is. The thing is though, I can actually see this playing out. I can imagine Ran shrinking herself to be with the baka detective. The story isn't outwarly Ooc and you kept to Ran's, and Shinichi's character quite well.

Kogoro's reaction, when I get to that, It's going to make me laugh all over again. I love Shinichi's reaction, and I also should add that Ai might want to take a little more then a month vacation.

It's romantic, dramatic, angsty'like, and a little suspensful all together. I do wish the best for Ran and Shinichi though. O I just wouldn't want to go through puberty all over again. Ran is really-really brave, and maybe she should get that badge. D

-Rin
funvince chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Wow, this is such an obvious solution that I've never thought of before. Of course, the reason for that may be that Conan usually doesn't tell Ran the truth until he's grown up all over again. I liked that you gave Shinichi a plausible reason for finally revealing his secret. A year is a very long time.

You wrote Ran very well. The conflict between her mind and her heart every time she looks at Conan comes across very well. Her reactions after she turns into a kid is amusing and feels realistic.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »