Reviews for The Longest Hour
Kuroya chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Possibly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Everything- the characters, conventions, etc.- is perfect! _ And it was sad, but happy, and very cute... _
LostArtofRock chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
I must say, Ysabet, this is a fantastic story.

I can think of no better compliment to give than to say that I'd truly like it if the anime ended in a much similar fashion.

It's just that your tale portrays the ideal ending that would definitely make sitting through hundreds of episodes and a handful of movies worth while.

I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your life to compose this story (along with it's prequel and sequel).
manzanita chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
This is a fantastic story,each time I read it it gets better! I really like the repeating line about the longest hour. It gives the story a kind of rhythm, almost poetry.
Aternox chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
*Berating herself*

*It's sequAl you moron, not sequEl ! Aww, will your English ever reach an understandable level ?*

Erm.

Loved it ...?

I'm currently being quite repetitive, I know.

But I swear, I'll review !

I've been reading your fics for so long, the least I can do is one little review for each...

This is certainly the most beautiful twist to the "let's be together again" canon.

*cries in sheer happiness*

I love your works. For your style, for the way you handle the characters, for a whole bunch of little things... and for their originality.

Original, definetely.

Kiri.
Rosemary Greene chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
Wow. This was truly beautiful. The characters had their personalities intact, and the plot was marvelous. I've never really almost cried from reading a fanfic before. This was one of the few that almost made me shead a tear. You're an amazing writer. I especially loved "The longest hour". Truly touching. Amazing job.

~Raven Demon
PRIVATE chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
BRAVO!when's the next one gonna come out!(puppy dog eyes)
Vespera chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Wow. That was just... beautiful. Fantastic characterization, touching story, powerful perspective. I particularly love the "longest hour" thread throughout the story, and the transformation sequence was particularly gripping. I've seen "Second Wind" on your profile, and I'm eager to dive into that head-first... when I get about two weeks of free time.
Sanna chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
I love know what I cried it was such a cute and lovely story about Shinchi and Ran.

I just love are such a great writer.

I wish you god luck and please keep going and write more I want to see what will happen then.

I really love Detective Conan
RyuuDavi0 chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
so far i've only read this and 'the window', but i've transferred 'second wind' onto my Handheld PC (laptop palm-pilot hybrid) with intent to read it. And I absolutly LOVE your work, Dectective Conan has recently come into mainstream america under the name 'Case Closed' and its simply adorable, as is your work. You're idea is fantastic and it was rather easy to identify who each person was (they switched names in case closed, even though we haven't seen Ai yet),It's simply adorable that Ran (Rachel in CC) chose to follow into the childhood status after she found out Shinichi's (jimmy's) secret. So I hope that if you haven't finished you're latest segemnt in this series, that you consider all of your admirers and continue to let your ideas flow forth, we would all be grateful, and now i end this so that I may read 'second wind'.

-Ryuudavi0

P.S; please try to interpret my praise for you and your work, I know its hard to comprehend for some people, but I'm not one for saying extensive amounts of the same general idea.
Philomelly chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Hi!
I really need to get going and I haven't even finished reading the first chappie ;_;

Anyway, I just found these stories and I immediately started absorbing them. I know it's kinda late ( shame on me -.- ) and I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm still reviewing. I really don't understand why you only got so few ( for your potential ).
As you may have read out of my formulation .~ I absolutely love what you do. You have a great sense of writing and depicting DC. I'm certainly coming back when I have more time.

I don't know if you're still writing fics, but I wish you all the best for your writing future, nonetheless _ BYE, Phil
starfruit-22 chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
god god ~! more :D? is there more?
Tatsu-no-Houou chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Now this was an excelent fic, not only did you try a scenerio that I never even thought of occuring...but you wrote the scenerio and its occurances flawlessly!

Keep up the good work!
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
wow! best conan fic ever! i wanna cry. keep writing!
Amy chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
WOW!This stori is excellent ~i want to read the sequels of this story. But i wonder what Kogoro's expression si goin' to be
Riana chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Congrats! Your story was well written, well timed and well just simplely excellent.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »