Reviews for Innocence
AnoifEaterofOrcs chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Amazing. Truly amazing.
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I felt exactly the same way, believe me. *sigh* Light...why'd ya have to ruin yourself, huh? Stupid bastard... whoIshamelesslylove.

However, my own partiality aside, I thought this could have been done better. It's the lack of organization and the exposition, I think, that killed it. And I think you could have gone deeper with his character. He's so delightfully fucked; there's a lot you can do with a delightfully fucked up guy who's about to die. A lot of what you said here, I could believe it, but I can't imagine a person bleeding to death while running nonstop until collapsing from exhaustion thinking about it all so clearly. You'd be too hyped up on adrenaline/raw terror. It would have been better if it was more subtle.

1876 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
That was... powerful.

I'm misty eyed right now.
AyaFuse chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I thought that was so beautiful..but even though i couldn't cry at episode 37 for some reason..this story touched my heart and now i began to cry*sniffle..sniffle* Great Job!
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

O.O OMG. Something about Light that I actually like... Without him being bashed in it...

You... It... AWESOME. :D *squee'd*
Gabi Howard chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
While the idea's a little overplayed, you've pulled it off well. And who am I to talk- when I wrote something based on the exact same idea? You seem to have thought the same as me throughout episode 37, and the result is this spectacularly beautiful piece. Really, really well done. chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
*deep breath* Must. Control. The tears... *sniffle* Wow. That was amazing. Words cannot describe it. I love it!

I feel the same about Light's death. His eyes recaptured their innocence at the last moment... I actually thought I'd be happy when he died, but I ended up crying just at the part where he steps out of the warehouse in his last attempt to escape. You REALLY captured Light's character in this. When I replay the scene in my head, I can hear this running through Light's mind, as if his death was being narrated with those thoughts. Wahh, it's too sad, it makes me want to cry! He had SO much potential, and just imagine what he could've been and accomplished had he not used the Death Note. That evil supernatural killing device ruined him! I think that's the saddest aspect of his death. :_(

This is one of the BEST fanfiction stories that I have EVER read! Awesome job. This is a favourite of mine. ;D
Fujiwara Toshinari chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I had thought that I'd be happy if Light died and looked forward to seeing the last episode...but I ended up feeling depressed for a whole week during which I kept going back and watched that episode over and over, just to see if I'd feel any different.I didn't. I just kept thinking, for someone with his intelligence he certainly wasn't the most creative with how he used it. Light WAS the most unfortunate one in the whole series because he just couldn't see any other way to make the world a better place. That is what he truly wanted at the beginning afterall. But just imagine what he could have accomplished with his intelligence had he chosen a different path...imagine the number of people he could've helped...Talk about doing the wrong things for the right intentions ehh?
obvious alias chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This was amazing. I, too, thought that this sort of thing was running through his mind as he tried to escape, and I thought you did an amazing job of recreating it.

I wish it was longer, but in all honesty his escape from the warehouse didn't merit very much time, so you did wonders within an acceptable time frame.

I especially liked the countdown at the end- and his reaction to seeing his younger self.

An amazing story, overall.
Greendayluvr93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love this! I really, really, love it! You did a great job capturing Light's character. Death Note is the one case where I prefer the anime's ending to the manga.