Reviews for Asgard Last Messages
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 3/29
Awww... Very good !
Very touching scene : makes Loki likeable !
pain in the mikta chapter 2 . 3/29
What ?!

No "Thor to Jack" ?! That's sad...
wild force range chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This always makes me cry. Beautiful.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
LOL, Asgard Fan! Now I want to read a story where Mary Sue joins the SGC and saves all the Asgard from their planet blowing up, and Thor falls madly in love with her, and they have a dozen miraculous tiny grey babies!

Unfortunately, this is not that story, and has no characters having sex at all. Darn.

(Ooh, actually Lana Lang could totally do that! \o/ BRB, crossing the KryptoAnts over with the SGC...)
Asgard Fan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is utter crap. The store is dull and unremarkable, the situations are unrealistic, and you couldn't seem to write a story that wasn't all about putting yourself into this universe just to have sex with your favourite character. 0/10
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I think I've played that game. "The Cake is a lie"? Interesting interpretation of it. Giggle.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Love the craziness of this, the way that the Ancients were loved, that Loki has this Johnny O'Neill. Sad but great letter.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Hee. I'm pretty sure Johnny would figure that any Asgard that talked like that was his twin brother, and be off on a quest as soon as he'd finished cursing out his professor for giving him a "B' in history. To the future!
nganb chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Go Blue! which dorm was he transport from? I stayed at South Quad one year and was an RA at West Quad too.

Sorry, a little off topic.

i loved those asgards. sucked that they had to die. seem all the races except the nox are dead. what is so "Great" about them then?