Reviews for How Far We've Come
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
cute, well done
BrenRenQoI chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Aw... sweet and beautiful finish! Merci beaucoup!
BrenRenQoI chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
ROFLOL! Great scene! I love, love, love the interactions between the couple and the team... Wonderful!
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Now WHY couldn't they have included this scene in the film? Wouldn't have taken much time, nor cost much money. No special effects needed... Ah well, thank heavens for fanfiction! Brilliant as always!
polrobin chapter 3 . 8/15/2008

This was great, tone and character were spot on. Really well done, Jennifer.

LadyMo chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I liked this story alot. It made me smile.

froggy0319 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I needed that smile, thanks :)
gater62 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Excellent story! Loved the lunch conversation especially!
Rac80 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
great tag to continuum! great! :D loved it! loved the sam & jack - once a shipper always a shipper! :)
HDorothy chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Perfect! Right on!

Now when I watch the movie, I'll just fill in the blanks with this. The only other thing Jack could have shared was that he and Sam are married, something I've always felt to be a missing piece of cannon. But then, that's what my imagination is for. :)
mara-anni chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Aww (Jenn)

I have to say I really really needed a nice piece of well written and clever fluff.

Thanks so much for providing.

froggy0319 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I could not help but smile and giggle at Jack's response to the "get a room comment", that shut them up :)
Lutherian chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Nicely done.
Northwestern chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hey Jen!

You know I always love your fics! I cannot wait to read the next chapters. It's wonderful as always!

CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. It caught my interest. I like the conversation between sam and jack.