Reviews for Digimon Adventure: Dark Times Emerge
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
In all honesty please don't be mad but this chapter was a bit dull no action or anything. I hope you are not mad. pls PM me if you are or not.
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
this sure looks interesting, loved Patamon sleeping and sucking one of his small fingers, I love that cute little digimon

another nice touch was getting TK's parents together I really liked that
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
hi this is good but ttoo much of Kari bring others in as well this is just a tip to make a good story. at least TK and Gatomon. By the way can u make this story Takari
Dawn of Glory chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is very nicely done, however, I'm what you call a 'Perfectionist' so i found errors that my nature wouldn't let me ignore, usually, i nag on people till they fix those errors, but you said that english wasn't your primary language, so you can be forgiven. (i really like this alot, errors or no errors):)
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Pretty good story
Dawn of Glory chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Very nice! please update soon!
SugarSpiral chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Not bad :) good choice of character.

"Not even her closest friends and Gatomon" should be "Not even her closest friends or Gatomon".

And try space out your work a bit more... my eyes can't quite handle paaragrpahs that long!
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
this is interesting! update soon!
SugarSpiral chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Heya again :)

I'm really proud you want my opinion, you sure know how to make someone feel special.

Ok.

It's not bad, though it's very very long... this must have taken ages to write!

You've paid good attention to little details, but maybe you should just concentrate on one or two?

Also, as many of your paragraphs are very long, you should try breaking this chapter up into many chapters, as otherwise it is almost too long...

These are just ideas, you don't need to pay any attention to me.

And btw, I'd quite like you to check out my forum- we've only got Digimon authors atm (hoping to expand) and we really need some help getting started! The url is on my profile. If you're interested.
TwilightForever93 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
I can't wait to know what happens next!
TwilightForever93 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I like it so far and good summery of the first season!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Nice summary of the first series :)

Way to build the suspense... more please!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3