Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
poor sammy! Dean too!
Gddssgrl chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
GREAT STORY! i love it!
knp10 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
AWWW... You should continue! I wana know if Johns gonna show up, and what he'll say once he finds out about them being together. OH, and Sam's surgery :*( that boy better live!
mollieclarke chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
excellent chapter

plz update soon :)
Stelmaria chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Omigod, e! This is so good! Sad, but good. Poor Sam, I hope he gets better. With Dean at his side he'll pull through. Will John come? Will Dean cope? Will he make a deal with a demon to fix Sammy?
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Awesome chapter!

The scene where Grace walks in on them, Loved it! And Sam's reaction to her knowing about them made me laugh.

That last sentence did make sense, it captured Dean's emotion perfectly.

Please let Sam be alright... eventually.

Can't wait for more, please update very soon.

xx Hannah xx

BTW: You're doing really well with all the medical stuff! The only tiny thing I could see was that there probably would've been an CT scan or an MRI scan rather than just x-rays. Like I said, that's just a tiny thing, it's a really great story!
Syrus chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
This story has a very interesting premise and I like how Dean is dealing with Sam being sick. The brothers do seem mostly in character, so that is something you've done well. But there were a few times I thought they did act a tiny bit OOC (such as Sam asking Dean to sleep with him in the hospital bed), but those times were few.

And one thing I noticed was that you seemed to make the mistake of using the word "your" when you mean the word "you're" a whole lot. So, yeah, that's just something to look out for.

But, I am quite interested in seeing where this story goes next, so I will stay tuned in! :)
UrbanExtacy chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Good. Really good. Sammy and,lets just call 'it', it's horrible. Not just for him but for Dean also. I can't wait to see were your heading off on this.

Great story. Added to my Favorites.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I can't wait to see what you think up next!

Great job so far!
junky81 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
good job keep it up
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Great update! Can't wait to read more. And a side story of Grace would be great.
HollyGer chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Aw I loved itt!

I hope John comes around!
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
AH! more im deing hear slowly.. in a good way i think? )
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Really good, can't wait to see what happens next.

Please update soon.
HollyGer chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
aww the end was soo cute!