Reviews for Decisions
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
I still don't know why Sarah gets to be High Queen and her mother doesn't. And how does she figure she can be the ambassador to the Above when Linda told her she could only be up there for a couple of hours at a time unless she becomes a Morph? You haven't thought this out very consistently...and your syntax is still terrible. And speaking of syntax, you never told us what the syntax error was that voided the pact...
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
I'm confused. How exactly is Sarah Den's granddaughter? Was her father Den's son? You said earlier that Sarah's "father" Aboveground was just a caretaker. Or is Linda Den's daughter? And why would the succession come to her if her relevant parent is alive? And it's "rogue", not "rouge." Geez, check your spelling, will you?
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
"Heavy with 'legalese' ", not "with 'legalize' "...and how comes it that all of a sudden Sarah can do magic, even limited magic? Did I miss you telling us this before? If it's new and due to being Underground, you have to tell us so...
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
"On the wall, connected to the foot of the bed, there was a wardrobe, and next to that, a vanity. " How is that even possible? If it's on the wall and connects to the foot of the bed, either you can't get out of bed or you can't open the wardrobe doors. If you mean a trunk at the bedfoot, that's not a wardrobe, and it can't be next to the vanity. Make the wardrobe near the bedfoot, against the wall, and not connected. Otherwise, this is a nice story, and except for your annoying runon sentences (have you ever heard of semicolons or dashes?), I'm enjoying it very much. Keep writing; I can't wait to see what happens.
Kagome Avalon chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
So is the next chapter going to have the wedding and coronation in it? Will it have bonding time between Sarah and her grandfather? Will she go see Toby and the rest of her family? Will they learn the truth? If so, will they be invited to the wedding and coronation?

In this chapter you have her name spelled Arianna but in previous chapters you have her name spelled as Arianne. I thought that you would like to know that. I hope that you will be able to update soon as well.
apckrfan chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
Thank you for linking to this fic, it was a nice read and fit my mood very well.

Is it finished? I see it's been a while since you've posted, so just wondering if it was done.
notwritten chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
I have enjoyed reading this interesting and cool reading today. Thank you for sharing it. Have a safe and fun weekend. Keep smiling and be happy. :-)
Lacelette chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
*addicted*

Wonderful! So far, you've managed to quite fluently thread the new twists in with the old. I love it! Can't wait for more! :)
notwritten chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
This has been very interesting to read. Thank you for sharing your reading with us. So have a good smiling, and be happy. :-)
Kagome Avalon chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
I really like you story. I'm glad that Sarah and Jareth found each other again. As well as Sarah and her mother. I hope that all goes well fr everyone. Although I wonder why Sarah was hid in the Aboveground? Does her grandfather notlike her or something? Why did he start the war? I look forward to reading more of it. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
notwritten chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
I have enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
TinkLuvr16 chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
Love It! cant wait for more
notwritten chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
Interesting, and pleasant reading you have written today. Thank you for sharing ithis with us. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
An interesting chapter!
TinkLuvr16 chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
LOVE IT! cant wait for more
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »