Reviews for I Wish You Were Here
AKA chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Linky is a yucky nickname
Dragon34 chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
Great story. I love the movie so much and I love the Trink pairings. Anyway, good job. I read the whole thing at one sitting and especially liked the part where Link drove away to the hospital without Tracy and had to come back. Funny stuff!
teehouston chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Hipp I absolutely love this story what a great ending peaweed wedding love it I was disappointed when my computer got broke and i couldn't R&R but got a new one keep up the good work!:)
kutlessgurl90 chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
OMG! I loved this story so much. I just watched the movie the first time last week and I was totally hooked! I so into link/tracy pairings. I might write one myself. keep up the good work! ;)
cbarkins chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Boo hoo, boo hoo boo hoo! It's over! It's over! But good story.
LizzieJoe chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
Aww what a lovely ending.

xx
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
AWW! this was a wonderful story
H6p8gv chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
This is great. I'm really looking foward to our next stores two expecally the one we are about to start.
cbarkins chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
(Applause) Finally these two are married and together! Whew! I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief. Thank God! Man, it seems like forever and Link and Tracy are just blissfully happy as it should be and all is right in the world. And hipp, thanks for the shoutout always love those! And will do my best to always offer my opinion, solicited or not, lol.
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
AW! How sweet, cant wait to read more
LizzieJoe chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Aww that was nice.

Could do with some action tho.

x

gd job :)
H6p8gv chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
This is great.
cbarkins chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Awesome chapter. Awesome chapter. Awesome chapter. I loved the ending, with the italian and all. Wow, that was nice. Link is so sweet! And Seaweed finally, (thank God) finally came home. I loved it. Good job! Update soon!
ILuvZacEFron chapter 6 . 8/23/2008