Reviews for Sit, Fitzroy
bhoney chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Awww, this was really wonderful. My favorite, so far, of your post-Darkest Days stories.
monnalisa chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I love your story. It's very sweet.
youngandrestless95 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
that was a beautiful way to end the story! i loved it.. you are a great writer and im pleased to read your stories when ever i can ]
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really liked this. I thought that Vicki naming her seeing eye dog Fitzroy was very amusing. Well done!
Hsis chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
That's so sweet and so true. I always love my dogs when I raise them and when I see them as guides...it's worth it to know what a difference they've made.

I know I should say something about the blood ties characters but this story speaks more to the raiser in me.

Great story. _
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Wonderful ending, with the faithful Fitzroy going to his reward and Vicki joining Henry in immortality.
Luinlothana chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Wonderful chapter. I loved how you sketched the turning points in their life with Fitzroy and well as the final explanation for his name. Should I assume that the story is completed? It's not marked as such but it gives that feel. Once again great job!
td4bz chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Sigh...I shed a tear for Fitzroy too...

Needless to say I loved it and thank you for gift to all of us readers...
Rolange chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Loved it!
ccrulz chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Too bad that's not how it really went! Great story!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I loved this! Vicki is very lucky with her two Fitzroys.
Fitzsgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I like this story. Very sweet and heartfelt. It's an interesting perspective to see Vicki blind and how Henry handles it. Also to see Vicki let go of her fears and allow Henry into her life. Great story. I hope that you continue.
AdorestheViking chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wonderful job! I love how strong Vicki is despite her disability.