Reviews for Fox Games
nekolovesyou chapter 8 . 2/2
please update
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I think hinata should be with naruto and kyuu, with both hinata and kyuu don't mind it and maybe fooling around with each other which naruto doesn't mind that.
Byakko Loki chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Really good story! I love it! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Effusive Quisling chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Awww...
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
ahaha poor hinata aww i wish he gets with ayame she doesnt get much screen time in most fics and only a few naruxaya pairin fics out ther..
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
yay harem 3 XD ahaha kyuubi is so cute how she all clingy to naruto but w.e why is she so weak high chunnin lvl wat if sum jonnin tries to get back at her or sumthin...
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
oh oh naruto is back 3
Sinistercurt chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
I rather enjoyed reading this so far. I like Anko's and Kyuu's personality toward the 'new' Naruto.

Also, at points I couldn't seem to hold back from laughing, for example; when Anko smashed through the window with the banner like in the anime. I laughed.

-Curt.
afallenheart chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
MusixAkira948 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
update.
Shadow At Midnight chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
I like the story so far. I can only imagine Hinata's horror when she learns Naruto 'died'. Actually, I can imagine it pretty well . . . she'll probably faint for a good . . . day or two. Hope you can update soon.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hey this a Great story, i love NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Fanfiction those two couple is a Best ever to wrote a like it , also i will like it if there is a any videos about NarutoxFemKyuubi, how they talk, how they hold each others, kiss each other, make love , have kids, maried and have happy long life full of love. Now i don't like Hina-Fans,HaremFans, and i Don't Like hinata , that foolish has nothing to do,nor hass any rights to claim Naruto because the only one who has that right is Kyuubi herself. Kyuubi and Naruto Love each others with so much pure love ad romance and pasion, Naruto and FemKyuubi are the Right choice and that is the truth whether you like it or not.

I will soon make my own Fanfiction about Naruto and FemKyuubi and it will be great and also many of those stories will be sent to many Naru/femKyuu Fans also to Elia950 yes and if you Zanaso Clramm wants you can wrote more about NarutoxFemKyuubi on My sasha Naruto and NarutoxFemKyuubi Love which i have created to be just for NarutoxKyuubi Romance Fanfiction. Thank you for this story and please writte more about NarutoxFemKyuubi for i have just explain everything about NarutoxFemKyuubi Fanfiction you can writte where i have said. Thank You and see ya Tomorow at 10:30 bye.
T3Ko chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
Great story. THanks,
Dezeos chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
I really REALLY like it.

Finally a fic where Naruto and Kyuubi have to build up a relationship and not come back from a training trip, are already engaged (I mean for real) and fuck each others brain out every night.

Naruto doesn't let Kyuubi push him around like Sakura and Kyuubi is still in her I-want-to-rip-that-seal-apart state of mind so it will be highly interesting to see how they'll come together.

I don't particulary like the idea of Anko bitching around with Naruto but I agree with it. Makes things spicy. But even Anko should know her limits...

Anyway I have confidence in your ability as a writer and I'm sure you will make it just fine like everything I read from you so far.
Foxluna chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
damn kyuu dont spill too much information ok. dont wan this mission to go all wrong!