Reviews for Magic Knight Pokemon
Are you gonna update? 'Cause I rather like this idea
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Excellent chapter.
MangamanZX chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Poor Mokona... I have a feeling that Hikaru will catch mewtwo...
Ali-Kun chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
zigmas chapter 2 . 5/23/2011

I just found out that it's YOUR fanfic, DIB!

PLEEEEASE, continue it!

I like it so much!
Wal Otter chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Great chapter.

Fuu and a rifle, didn't see that one coming. Poor Mokono, that was priceless. Did Fuu perhaps got some sort of amnesia, and what anime world did she get into?

Into a what Eevee is going to evolve, your probably not telling so i take a guess. Leafeon, Flareon and Vaporeon are out, so i put my money on...Espeon, did i even get it close?

Anyway, keep up good work.
Knightwolf1875 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Fuu is in the Mass Effect world? This is going to get really wild once Mokona helps her remember her past, and opens a portal back to help Hikaru. Nicely done.
Normama chapter 9 . 2/13/2011

I take it that the part where Misty mention about Hikaru's feeling to quote "The last time she said something like this the world almost ended" you were refering to the 2nd Movie of Pokemon, right?

Still to have Nova and Rayearth enter the picture again...isn't that a bit too much? It was kind of random in my point of view, especially with the all the 'test' Lisa had to go through.

Also, I thought Ash's (and in this case Hikaru's adopted) mother was named 'Delia' Ketchum, not 'Gillian'.

And what happen to all the Break, you know when the OoOo you use to separate the switch of scenes? I kind of had trouble figuring out when it was happen.

Anyway, I'll patiencely wait for your next update!
Normama chapter 8 . 2/13/2011

No matter how many times I read that line, the part where Hikaru hug Mewtwo always gets me, LOL!

I wonder if he'll decide to join Hikaru in the future? Well, who knows?

Good work with this chapter; I'll go read the next one...
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Wal Otter chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
one of the best fanfictions that i have found.

keep it coming.
zigmas chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
My last review has a link to youtube. :D
zigmas chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
This chapter was very great and somewhat disappointing at the same time.

I was disappointed that you didn't change the battle against Mewtwo too much - I'd prefer Hikaru to defeat him somehow.

Otherwise her "power show-off" was pretty pointless...

I was ROFLing very much when she mentioned first Ascot (you're not a Clemi fan?) and then DBZ!

Actually it's Mewtwo's attack that looks like Kamehameha!

It was so funny!

I do wonder - do Pokeworld guys know about Star Wars or Anime?

Btw it was kinda weird for Hikaru to mention DBZ - it's a "cross-Anime inside referense" - and I LOVE such. :D

Continue please!
Knightwolf1875 chapter 8 . 9/3/2009
Mewtwo and Hikaur would came a great team, and may met Umi and Fuu before they meet up with Hikaru. Please keep up the great work.
Amaya chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
I love this story! Normally, I stay away from Pokemon because it is so...peaceful? boring? PG?...but you have brought out the darker side! And I love you for it! (in a fan to author kind of way - no, not stalker, that'd just be weird).

Also, thankyou for bringing out Hikaru's warrior side! She has been one of my favorite characters from all the mangas I've read if not for her loving personality and dark/warrior side.

Two wishes: 1.) Let us know what happened to Umi and Fuu - I love the fact that this focuses on Hikaru, but maybe have Clef contact her and say he sensed them heading her way? Idk, you're the author. Just let us know whether they are alive or not please (Did Frey kill them 0.0 ?). 2.)Don't give up on this story! I beg of you! It is a very rare day for me to find a crossover fanfiction that I actually love! Even rarer for me to find a MKR fanfiction I like! 3.) (I Know I said two, but oh well) Even if you DO stop writing this story, never stop writing! You have some major talent!

Question: Is there more than one creature of Frey's species? Are they in Pokeworld or what?

I look forward to your next update!