Reviews for Getting Out Alive
Jack chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Fucking awesome, man! Apart from spelling mistakes and mis-placed words this is amazing! Lovely description and emotive language.

Well Done!
NaeNae1495 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Great writing. I love it!
Ally chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
well written. i really enjoyed it. i'd really like to praise your style of writing; very descriptive, you don't miss a single detail. although i would've liked Marlena to live. ;P but seriously, awesome story. keep up the good work!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Keep going!
JoyfulFarah chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
This was a great story, I loved the emotions, the thoughts and the description that you put in this story.

I was meant to read just one chapter but was hooked and couldn't help but adds this to my story alert - :D thanks for finishing the story.

Farah.
JoyfulFarah chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
This is an amazing story, I am hooked. I was only going to read one chapter but I just couldn't stop!

Your writing is really creative and full of description. I love the thoughts and the emotions that you have put into this story.

Keep up the great work!

Farah.
nnttdeceryahoo.com chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I love it so far, update soon!
They call me Bruce chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
You done good, kid.
Robert Loblaw chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome story so far, JHF. :D
Aero2712 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I love this chapter, especially how everyone's emotions are described. Poor Marlena though :(. Anyway update soon!
Aero2712 chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I love this chapter, especially how you managed to fit Jason into the story. Poor Marlena though, I always hated it when she died. Can't wait to read more!
Aero2712 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I really like this story, especially because Jason is in it. Very creative. Update soon please!
JS16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great start, can't wait to read more