Reviews for Trunks and Goten's Excellent Adventure
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/19
Sons of weaklings Trunks listen here Goku defeated your father! Became a super Saiyan before him, could transform into SSJ2 before your future self but hold back, transform into SSJ3 and SSJ4 before your father! Who use a machine to tranform into SSJ4. If Goku and Vegeta fought, Goku wins.
hayley chapter 15 . 10/4
i am by no means a reader of any sort, not even manga.
But this, this one got me :') start to finish it was interesting, well written for each individual and their personality, and a really great story line to top it off.
Yo should definitely write more DBZ if you can :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 10/4
HalfSaiyanHeart chapter 15 . 7/23
Not logging in due to laziness, but I really enjoyed that!
WeirdoPigeon chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.

I have to say, the Sailor Moon part cracked me up. XD

Thanks for writing!
Angelazzy chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Damnnnn! I enjoyed that thoroughly from beginning to end. Thank you so much for writing such an entertaining piece of work! Love it CX
Silver Lady7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is one of my favorite DBZ fanfics! Im truly happy to see its still here, after so long ago...

I know well how it is to come back and decide to rewrite the things you did before (and that you rarely notice the first time you post, hehe). Though I havent noticed much - English is not my first language anyway.

Id like to know if youd give me permission to translate your story for a Brazilian site - the credits will remain yours, of course. Its just I have many friends that dont read English (or not much well) and I know they would love your story.
ChilledCookieDough chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I liked this story! :)
Super Saiyan Z chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
They way Nappa and Radiz were talking about Bulma and Vegeta was all like “shut up".Good story I liked it pretty surprised I haven't read it until now
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Nappa and Raditz playing match makers, I want the alternate reality BV story so bad x)
I thoroughly enjoyed this and harbor no regrets about finishing it rather than sleeping.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
I love it, I love it, I love it! x) Trunks is definitely Vegeta's boy, so addorable! Did I mention I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
This story is too cute x3
Dead account no longer here chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
AWESOME! I thought Trunks could already turn super sayien? Oh well. I like this story.
threeam inkblot chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
AWESOME! It was like watching the actual dbz series. Toei animation should make this into a dbz special.
Chinky102 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I love this story! The characters were so accurate. I loved the humor and the action. This should become like a movie. I finished reading all of these chapters in a day. It was marvelous. I was hooked. Keep up with the good stories.