Reviews for Trunks and Goten's Excellent Adventure
TheQueenOfAllPigeons chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.

I have to say, the Sailor Moon part cracked me up. XD

Thanks for writing!
Angelazzy chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Damnnnn! I enjoyed that thoroughly from beginning to end. Thank you so much for writing such an entertaining piece of work! Love it CX
Silver Lady7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is one of my favorite DBZ fanfics! Im truly happy to see its still here, after so long ago...

I know well how it is to come back and decide to rewrite the things you did before (and that you rarely notice the first time you post, hehe). Though I havent noticed much - English is not my first language anyway.

Id like to know if youd give me permission to translate your story for a Brazilian site - the credits will remain yours, of course. Its just I have many friends that dont read English (or not much well) and I know they would love your story.
ChilledCookieDough chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I liked this story! :)
Super Saiyan Z chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
They way Nappa and Radiz were talking about Bulma and Vegeta was all like “shut up".Good story I liked it pretty surprised I haven't read it until now
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Nappa and Raditz playing match makers, I want the alternate reality BV story so bad x)
I thoroughly enjoyed this and harbor no regrets about finishing it rather than sleeping.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
I love it, I love it, I love it! x) Trunks is definitely Vegeta's boy, so addorable! Did I mention I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
This story is too cute x3
Dead account no longer here chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
AWESOME! I thought Trunks could already turn super sayien? Oh well. I like this story.
threeam inkblot chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
AWESOME! It was like watching the actual dbz series. Toei animation should make this into a dbz special.
Chinky102 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I love this story! The characters were so accurate. I loved the humor and the action. This should become like a movie. I finished reading all of these chapters in a day. It was marvelous. I was hooked. Keep up with the good stories.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Omg this was just amazing! Like trunks is my favorite character and this was such a great story. U should right more! And like i think we can say trunks is the best so u should keep the story abt him and idk never done too trunks like idk oh a wedgie maybe by gohan
Ari chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
OMG! THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! U SHOULD THINK ABOUT MAKING MORE! PLEAZ DO! IT SHOULD BE ONE ABOUT HOW GOTEN HAS HIS FEELING FOR GOKU WHEN HE THINKS OF HOW HE LOVES HIM AND WY HE NEVER SEEN HIM FOR 7 YEARS! GOKU IS ALWAYS SPARING AND IGNORING GOTEN ALOT LATLEY BEACUSE OF TRAINING. HE LISTENS TO EVERYBODY ELS BUT GOTEN. PORE GUY. SO HE RUNS AWAY THINKING HIS OWN FATHER HATES HIM AND GOKU HAS TO GO FIND HIM. THEY BOLTH HAV AN EDVENCHER ON THE WAY! IT WOULD BE NICE IF U CAN MAKE A STORY LIKE THAT! SORRY IF THIS IS LONG. U PROBLEBLY DONT KNOW ME BUT IM THE BIGGEST GOTEN AND TRUNKS FAN! THEY SUCH ADORIBLE LITTLE KIDS! U GOT 2 LUV THEM! ANYWAYS AGAIN, SORRY IF THIS IS LONG. BUT YOU WILL THINK ABOUT MAKING THE STORY RIGHT? IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY! EEEEEEEEKK! I REALY LIKED THIS STORIE! KEEP IT UP! :-))
alixia chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
OMG! this is the best dragonball time travel fic i've ever read!

Keep writing!

xoxo

alixia
Remotecat25 chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
This is the best story ever! The way you captured the z warriers personalitys, the epic fights you wrote seemed like it was actualy happening, you made me cry in the begining, laugh in the middle, and make me wanna see more at the end! BEST DBZ STORY EVER!