Reviews for Trunks and Goten's Excellent Adventure
Fleaball chapter 15 . 1/4/2002
damn! that was great! cute ending too!
Allycat chapter 15 . 1/4/2002
This story is the best! But I want to know if Trunks was born in that other reality or not
B-shiro chapter 15 . 1/4/2002
NO! THIS ISN'T SRIOUSLY THE END IS IT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY? Can't you make a sqeqeul where the go back to see the past DBZ gang again! PLEASE! Anyways good fic! I luved every last word of it! Also one word of advice...CoNtInUe~
digfan chapter 15 . 1/4/2002
Great ending, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequal to it.
Erin chapter 15 . 1/4/2002
Hey, Ladymoonlight! Not so fast! You HAVE to write a sequel or I will come and punish you! I swear it!
le hurr chapter 15 . 1/4/2002
Oh. My. God. This was soooooooo good! Wow! It was perfect! You described everything wonderfully, and the ending left you all satisfied and whatnot. I love it!
eshfemme chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
OMG! That was great! I loved the little thing at the end where Nappa and Radditz become matchmakes for V/B! You should follow up on this! This is sooo unbelievably cute! Maybe have the past selves get to see Gojiita in action _ Frieza DOES have a father and brother. Or Brolly Well there's a whole plethora of villains to choose from. but this was great! _
Kyra chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
Cute ending! I loved it: "I dunno... but whatever we do, this time I'll let you be the good guy." That was perfect! A nice reminder of why they were thrown into that mess in the first place. Anyway, I liked the ending with the parents and all that - nice and sugary-sweet, with a little added humor. Just what the ending of this exciting story needed. No more fighting or mixed emotions, just happy and peacful fluff. Excellent fanfiction, ladymoonlight-san - I hope to see more from you! (and hopefully still about Trunks and Goten in their childhood - I love those two. _;) Again, great job. I'm glad you wrote this.
Tessa-Chan chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
*sniff Luved the story!They should have more like these!I loved the part when Rattiz said about Bulma:

"Your Majesty, look how she swishes her butt when she walks,"

HAHAHAH!Well I'm looking for more good writting from you!Best wishes!
Jazmine2 chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write a sequel WITH SURGAR ON TOP
jedimasterteo chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
*sniff* Oh my god...this is it...it's OVER! Thanks sooooo much for writing this, i enjoyed every second of it! The thing with Goku maybe being Trunk's father was great, as was Trunks finishing off Freeza! Thanks once again! (PS What about future Trunks? Did they make it back in time to visit him? New story idea? _)
Roguemoon chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
Oh that was wonderfully done! I loved it completely! Bravo!
i'M-a-ReBeL chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
Very very kewl! Loved the part where Radditz and Nappa are complimenting Bulma to Vegeta, that waz funny! :) Luved the ending line that Trunks said also, it waz so kawaii! . Nice finish! .
pan86 chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
great ending
Thanos6 chapter 15 . 1/3/2002
Heh. A classic last line to a classic story.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »